Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Adviser: I Lost All Respect For Adrien Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he in jail doe

Comment

Wasnt pac getting at least 20mil to fight? if he's getting 20mil and broner asked for half of that, that sounds about right, you know broner is gonna help sell that fight BY ALOT with his talking trash and his antics, anything fair or anything that cuts into what bob and koncz are making is pricing themselves out.

Comment

koncz losses respect for broner cause he wont fight manny.

why doesnt koncz loss respect for manny for not fighting crawford.

Comment

Koncz should just have contacted Haymon directly and tried to make the fight on Showtime.

Don't even know why Arum keeps getting in the way when Pac had no more contract to honor with Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
            Probably but right now he's still a hot commodity in boxing. He better maximize it while it lasts.
            He's not though. His buzz I'd almost non existent because of his couple of losses plus that porter also have a couple of losses. That would off been the best deal he'll get in his lifetime and I don't see how he's going to get a better deal. Maybe if canelo gave him a shot, because I just don't see who's going to fight that make him more than 2 million.

He should of thought this is my chance to get my name back in the media and a great payday but I have no idea what he's thinking. Maybe him and Khan share managers or fathers or something. These guys are just straight delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              koncz losses respect for broner cause he wont fight manny.

why doesnt koncz loss respect for manny for not fighting crawford.
              Because Pacquaio much like any guaranteed hall of famer over 35 is entitled to fight who he wants. Same for Floyd, Cotto, and others. What more do you expect from these guys after all the wars?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Because Pacquaio much like any guaranteed hall of famer over 35 is entitled to fight who he wants. Same for Floyd, Cotto, and others. What more do you expect from these guys after all the wars?
                i expect him to get back on the roids.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  A fluke.

You might come up with an analysis like you did.

AB???? LOL!!!!!!
                  Apparently you do not know the definition the word "fluke". Broner has made 7 figures per fight in his last 8 fights:

vs Theophane...$1.5 million
                  vs Allakhverdiev...$1 million
                  vs Porter...$1.3 million
                  vs Molina Jr...$1.25 million
                  vs Taylor...$1 million
                  vs Molina...$1.25 million
                  vs Maidana...$1.75 million
                  vs Malignaggi...$1.5 million

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                    He's not though. His buzz I'd almost non existent because of his couple of losses plus that porter also have a couple of losses. That would off been the best deal he'll get in his lifetime and I don't see how he's going to get a better deal. Maybe if canelo gave him a shot, because I just don't see who's going to fight that make him more than 2 million.

He should of thought this is my chance to get my name back in the media and a great payday but I have no idea what he's thinking. Maybe him and Khan share managers or fathers or something. These guys are just straight delusional.
                    You claim Broner is not a hot commodity but he was the 1st boxer offered the November Pacquiao fight. Also, Broner's television viewing numbers consistently are better than his PBC peers. There's a reason Broner has been getting 7 figure paydays. Don't have to like him but he is a draw in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
                      You claim Broner is not a hot commodity but he was the 1st boxer offered the November Pacquiao fight. Also, Broner's television viewing numbers consistently are better than his PBC peers. There's a reason Broner has been getting 7 figure paydays. Don't have to like him but he is a draw in boxing.
                      I can admit I don't like broner but you can't admit his buzz died down? Barely getting 7 figure payday should automatically get you a 10 figure payday? Since he's such a hot commodity tell me who.he can fight that will net him 3 mill?

Comment

Working...
                      X