Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Adviser: I Lost All Respect For Adrien Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JQside View Post
    Bro, there was an article about Crawford's manager getting pissed at the mention of a Pac fight. This was just a day after Broner and Garcia pricing themselves out. Team Crawford were all ready to do the same. I thought to myself, uh oh, the negotiations will gonna get ugly. This Crawford manager seemed to be the type of guy who would make life difficult for HBO and Arum.
    Yea, that video I posted explained why he said what he said. How can you say they were going to price themselves out when they were never offered the fight? They're both under Top Rank. Remember before the Postol fight there were reports Crawford priced himself out? Yea, that wasn't true either. But on the other hand you have Roach and Koncz saying they don't want to fight Crawford. How is Crawford getting the blamed for pricing himself out of a fight he was never offered and a fight nobody associated with Pacquiao wants? This is a whole nother level of retroactive ducking smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Yea, that video I posted explained why he said what he said. How can you say they were going to price themselves out when they were never offered the fight? They're both under Top Rank. Remember before the Postol fight there were reports Crawford priced himself out? Yea, that wasn't true either. But on the other hand you have Roach and Koncz saying they don't want to fight Crawford. How is Crawford getting the blamed for pricing himself out of a fight he was never offered and a fight nobody associated with Pacquiao wants? This is a whole nother level of retroactive ducking smh.
      That's why I'm asking you, would team Crawford have asked for less/more money than Vargas?

Anyways, I would have loved to see Crawford vs Pacquiao basically because of the Dierry Jean fight. At the time I was watching the fight the talk about Pac/Crawford was very much in the air, so I was imagining Dierry Jean fighting as Pac. You should watch that fight bro and why Pac fighting Crawford is not so bad at all.

Comment

He young doe

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          no he doesn't know sh it.

He doesn't have the brains to compute all of that.
          He still thinks he is in the position he was b4 he got punked a few times and exposed as a fraud of a boxer.

Stop the sh i tty comments about what this Fool Adrien knows, he knows sh it
          Yet he's still making 7 figure paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
            with his decision making skills, and 8 (or more) child support payments to make, I'd bet a steak dinner he's flat broke by 2020

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              with his decision making skills, and 8 (or more) child support payments to make, I'd bet a steak dinner he's flat broke by 2020
              Probably but right now he's still a hot commodity in boxing. He better maximize it while it lasts.

Comment

Probably but right now he's still a hot commodity in boxing. He better maximize it while it lasts.
                agreed.

and passing on 4 or 5 million for a possibly winnable fight is not the best way to do that lol

Comment

A fluke.

You might come up with an analysis like you did.

AB???? LOL!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Yeah you might be right. I know Broner was like GTFOH.

I think if you pay Broner what you paid Tim for the 1st fight-$6 mil or so-that would be fair.

I was so looking forward to the face=off. LOL.
                    I agree, $6 million / some PPV upside should've done the trick! What's up with these folks saying Danny Garcia wanted $10 million??? Did you see that anywhere, because I didn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      I agree, $6 million / some PPV upside should've done the trick! What's up with these folks saying Danny Garcia wanted $10 million??? Did you see that anywhere, because I didn't!
                      There was a video posted somewhere in a thread on NSB. His father was doing the usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X