Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Bruh! Just take a knee.
    wtf are you talkin about?

is there some sort of victory

go get some pussay loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      Great post but you're wasting time responding to guys like Freedom2016. People like that are only looking to troll.......
      Understood. But others could benefit who don't follow Ward or boxing generally(as much as we do) . I know there are casuals (not a bad word as some here like to use it) fans here that could b swayed to think a certain way because they don't know the background or how fighting works. I know some here look down on casuals but casuals do support our sport and help get us the fights we all want so ultimately us hardcore fans benefit from them floating around.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        wtf are you talkin about?

is there some sort of victory

go get some pussay loser.

Meatball trying to tell me to get some pussy.

Dude just give it up man. I was just reading boxing **** before you started yapping again. You're worse than a jealous latin/black chick.

*Incoming OMG you said latin/black, you're racist!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          And why would he do that?? What's the benefit. He already signed to fight him why delay? If it was me I would want to get it over with. If he wins star power immediately quadruples and the money commences to rain upon him.
          He's not ready for Kovalev. His tune-ups consist of bums & SMW's. Kovalev is a genuine LHW, with power & skill. The fact that Ward's supposed to do a 3 month turn-around to fight Kovalev, further raises my doubt that he'll make it happen in November.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            NC included? Whatcha mean?

To me the fight starting on November 19 = I win. W, KO, NC, DQ or ND don't matter.
            ... "No Contest" (or ND) means "no fight" actually...

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I don't know what you guys are all complaining about. Brand is one of the best super middleweights coming out of Columbia
              Dudes are on some other ****. According to the fair and objective BoxRec Computer, Alexander Brand is the greatest super middleweight in the history of Colombia:

1 Alexander Brand
              117 25 1 0 39 orthodox Bogota
              2 Dionisio Miranda
              Mister Nocaut
              12 22 15 2 33 orthodox Miami, Florida
              3 Roamer Alexis Angulo
              112 18 0 0 32 orthodox Bogota
              4 Juan Camilo Novoa
              La Boa
              21 26 7 1 34 orthodox Miami, Florida
              5 Beibi Berrocal
              21 16 3 0 29 southpaw
              6 Frank Paines
              bomb
              5 13 4 0 2007-2013 orthodox Barranquilla

Andre Ward always tests himself against the best opposition, regardless of country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                Former super middleweight world champion Andre Ward will return in his second fight in his quest for the light heavyweight title, against Alexander Brand on August 6 at Oracle Arena in Oakland, California, according to ESPN.

[Click Here To Read More]
                Another shi t fight oh and at home again none the less! When is this pvssy ever going to fight outside of Oakland! What a disgrace dude just retire already! Your fights are the stuff that sleep is made of, boring and lame with all your headbutting, clinching and holding and getting away with it at home! Can't wait for Kovalev to destroy this chump once and for all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Meatball trying to tell me to get some pussy.

Dude just give it up man. I was just reading boxing **** before you started yapping again. You're worse than a jealous latin/black chick.

*Incoming OMG you said latin/black, you're racist!"
                  Swim like a duck, walk like a duck...

Anyone here with any experience with women of any sort will tell you All woman are jealous. In my line of work I see white and Asian women shoot and stab their men or the women they are messing around with. Not only black and Latinas. (Men can be just as jealous btw) Your throwing out stereotypes which by definition are inherently racist. It's one thing to joke with friends it's quite another to Throw it out there in a public forum. Especially one were a substantial percentage of members are black and Latino. Even more especially on a forum about a sport that is predominately black and Latino

What do you think people are gonna think. I personally don't know you so not gonna call you a racist but I certainly wouldn't want to meet up with you at wards next fight or any other fight for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    He's not ready for Kovalev. His tune-ups consist of bums & SMW's. Kovalev is a genuine LHW, with power & skill. The fact that Ward's supposed to do a 3 month turn-around to fight Kovalev, further raises my doubt that he'll make it happen in November.
                    He's not even building a name for himself or doing anything to hype up his upcoming fight with kov by fighting such lames.

Sure the diehards will tune in to ward vs kov but the casuals won't be intrigued as there has been no buildup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Swim like a duck, walk like a duck...

Anyone here with any experience with women of any sort will tell you All woman are jealous. In my line of work I see white and Asian women shoot and stab their men or the women they are messing around with. Not only black and Latinas. (Men can be just as jealous btw) Your throwing out stereotypes which by definition are inherently racist. It's one thing to joke with friends it's quite another to Throw it out there in a public forum. Especially one were a substantial percentage of members are black and Latino. Even more especially on a forum about a sport that is predominately black and Latino

What do you think people are gonna think. I personally don't know you so not gonna call you a racist but I certainly wouldn't want to meet up with you at wards next fight or any other fight for that matter.
                      I'm throwing out my experience, if you want to take it as a stereotype then so be it.

I don't really care what people think. Why should I change for people? Fuck that! I'm going to be me. Personally I don't care if you want to meet up with me or not and I don't even care who you are. LOL @ a Ward fight. I'm not going to throw away my money like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X