No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand, August 6th at Oracle Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Again who's saying he'd need to fake an injury? Who's saying this is about you?

I'm just saying I believe Thurman was legit injured. And I easily believe an injury could happen to Ward or Kovalev between now & Nov. 19 that would prevent their fight from happening on Nov. 19. And if that happened you'd win the bet. Thats all I'm saying you egomaniac making everything about you lol.
    Well: if they don't fight "because of Kovalev" (whatever reason might it be), then our bet is off!
    Happy now?

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Well: if they don't fight "because of Kovalev" (whatever reason might it be), then our bet is off!
      Happy now?
      I wasn't unhappy I was just commenting on how I feel the outlook of our bet is looking, but I'll accept that as a push since the main premise of your side of the bet has always been "Ward is scared" more or less & its not realllllllly about the fight happening or not happening so much as Ward wanting or not wanting the fight to happen.

Comment

I wasn't unhappy I was just commenting on how I feel the outlook of our bet is looking, but I'll accept that as a push since the main premise of your side of the bet has always been "Ward is scared" more or less & its not realllllllly about the fight happening or not happening so much as Ward wanting or not wanting the fight to happen.
        I didn't say he's "scared"; I said he doesn't fight Kovalev in 2016... and the accent was on him (Ward)... Ward has a history of postponing and calling fights off.

Comment

I didn't say he's "scared"; I said he doesn't fight Kovalev in 2016... and the accent was on him (Ward)... Ward has a history of postponing and calling fights off.
          Well obviously the bet is about that, but aren't you on record in this thread saying you don't think Ward will ever fight Kovalev? That kinda suggests you think "he scared". How long are you expecting Ward to postpone this fight exactly lol. And who exactly is Ward fighting at 175 if not Kovalev? There isn't really anything happening on the HBO side of things at 175 EXCEPT Ward vs Kovalev.

Comment

Well obviously the bet is about that, but aren't you on record in this thread saying you don't think Ward will ever fight Kovalev? That kinda suggests you think "he scared". How long are you expecting Ward to postpone this fight exactly lol. And who exactly is Ward fighting at 175 if not Kovalev? There isn't really anything happening on the HBO side of things at 175 EXCEPT Ward vs Kovalev.
            People avoid fight not because they're scared, the avoid fights mainly for business reasons.

Ward is fighting tune-ups worth about $2 million each -- as long as he manages this, he's good...

Comment

People avoid fight not because they're scared, the avoid fights mainly for business reasons.

Ward is fighting tune-ups worth about $2 million each -- as long as he manages this, he's good...
              He's not fighting $2M tuneups for life. He's fighting $2M tuneups cuz Kovalev is at the end of the tuneup rainbow. Thats why HBO is paying him $2M for tuneups.

Comment

He's not fighting $2M tuneups for life. He's fighting $2M tuneups cuz Kovalev is at the end of the tuneup rainbow. Thats why HBO is paying him $2M for tuneups.

Props to you, but I'm sure you can see what you're dealing with here.....

..... personally I would tell that clown to go kick rocks, but props ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Motherfuckers ain't going to say jack shit because Ward is black and from the states. This fight sucks just like the majority of boxing fights this year from the top guys. There is no fucking excuse for FOUR straight tune ups.
                  ...accept ward is white.

Comment

Working...
                  X