Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand, August 6th at Oracle Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow he fights a 40 year old, small shot Supermiddle?

That is Rod Salka reloaded.

Ward as entertaining as ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... "No Contest" (or ND) means "no fight" actually...
      The bet is for the fight to happen, not anything to do with the outcome. If they clash heads 22 seconds into the fight and it's a no contest that's has nothing to do with our bet from our original agreement which was the fight would take place. Don't get scared homie :natediazjpg:

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        The bet is for the fight to happen, not anything to do with the outcome. If they clash heads 22 seconds into the fight and it's a no contest that's has nothing to do with our bet from our original agreement which was the fight would take place. Don't get scared homie :natediazjpg:
        I'm not scared, but I don't take bets on "fights" a la B-Hop vs Dawson I... Those are not fights -- those are a shame for the sport...
        ... But, nevermind, I'll take the bet with you for the fun of it... If it's a ND I'll laugh at you non stop...

Comment

I'm not scared, but I don't take bets on "fights" a la B-Hop vs Dawson I... Those are not fights -- those are a shame for the sport...
          ... But, nevermind, I'll take the bet with you for the fun of it... If it's a ND I'll laugh at you non stop...
          I'm laughing at you right now cuz your trying to make up some nutty additions to our original bet and throw out your definition of a fight lol cuz it seems like you're seeing this fight as more and more likely to happen and worried about your 5 quint. It's just 5 quint ffs bro.

Don't worry an injury could save you. Maybe Thurman will give Kovalev a lift somewhere a week before the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I'm laughing at you right now cuz your trying to make up some nutty additions to our original bet and throw out your definition of a fight lol cuz it seems like you're seeing this fight as more and more likely to happen and worried about your 5 quint. It's just 5 quint ffs bro.

Don't worry an injury could save you. Maybe Thurman will give Kovalev a lift somewhere a week before the fight.
            So: now you tell me that Kovalev would be ducking this one?... You made my day...

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              In the last 3 years, Golovkin has KO'd 6 top 10 ranked fighters and picked up 3 world title belts, while Ward has had 2 tune-up fights against hand picked opponents.

Just think about that for a while.

Funny to see you still running with that pre-owned wankery.

List the notable names on his resume, you clown..... or STFU.

Here, I will help you..... Murray, Pepe Le Pew.

And what does " picked up " mean, you desperate groupie ?

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                notice how they stopped posting when someone used common sense

lets face it....they dont like ward for their own personal reasons....maybe because he was a threat to GGG, but they should be thankful he moved up to 175

On to "killer" kov....a fighter who actually has a chance to beat Ward

It is because he punked lil'G.

Ward is getting EXACTLY what Sergio Martinez got.

Pacquiao: " I can beat anyone at 150 "
                Martinez: " ok, let's fight "
                Pacquiao crawled up his own ass to hide.....
                pac-tards: " Martinez is a bum, coward "

Golovkin: " I can beat anyone from 154-168 "
                Ward: " ok, let's fight "
                Golovkin crawled up his own ass to hide.....
                golov-tards: " Ward is a bum, coward "

Seen all this before..... props to you for refusing to put up with that childish rubbish.

Shame on you tards, grow up LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Not sure the point of this fight or how this gets him ready for kovalev. Should of just went directly into a fight with kovalev after win over barrera. I guess both guys collect another paycheck with interim fights. Just hope nobody gets upset or injured and we get this fight this year.

Are you serious ?

He gets another FULL camp to knock out the rust and adjust to 175.

Not justifying Brand at all, he is a poor opponent imo..... but Ward does not need to fight someone identical to Kovalev in order to prepare for Kovalev.

1) who is similar to Kovalev ?

2) Ward has been ready for Kovalev for YEARS, he just needs to be sharp..... he needs to be right on point, the BEST Andre Ward.

They will prepare specifically for Kovalev when that fight rolls around.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    It is because he punked lil'G.

Ward is getting EXACTLY what Sergio Martinez got.

Pacquiao: " I can beat anyone at 150 "
                    Martinez: " ok, let's fight "
                    Pacquiao crawled up his own ass to hide.....
                    pac-tards: " Martinez is a bum, coward "

Golovkin: " I can beat anyone from 154-168 "
                    Ward: " ok, let's fight "
                    Golovkin crawled up his own ass to hide.....
                    golov-tards: " Ward is a bum, coward "

Seen all this before..... props to you for refusing to put up with that childish rubbish.

Shame on you tards, grow up LMAO
                    ward said he would be heavyweight champ by 2016...crawled up his own ass to hide while trying to fight dmitri sartison and marco periban for 5 years lmao i remember ggg trying to fight ward and froch when he made that statement and they didn't want any of him. i dont remember ward ever trying to fight the heavyweight champ with that ludicrous statement so the difference is ggg actually followed through with his words and ward didn't. sure later 4 years down the line he has a different plan for his career but you don't ever acknowledge that things change, since you don't acknowledge that things change why aren't you calling out ward for not being heavyweight champ? you are the one with the strict rules about fighters making statements so are you just biased and it only applies to certain fighters?

Comment

Forget the result......

you are going to be soundly ridiculed if those guys even step foot in the ring.

It's that..... " failed to back up your big mouth " thing..... you know, just like Golovkin.

Kinda like the way you get ridiculed now for supporting that steroid cheating BUM Lucian Bute..... except much worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X