No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand, August 6th at Oracle Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    ward said he would be heavyweight champ by 2016...crawled up his own ass to hide while trying to fight dmitri sartison and marco periban for 5 years lmao i remember ggg trying to fight ward and froch when he made that statement and they didn't want any of him. i dont remember ward ever trying to fight the heavyweight champ with that ludicrous statement so the difference is ggg actually followed through with his words and ward didn't. sure later 4 years down the line he has a different plan for his career but you don't ever acknowledge that things change, since you don't acknowledge that things change why aren't you calling out ward for not being heavyweight champ? you are the one with the strict rules about fighters making statements so are you just biased and it only applies to certain fighters?

What is more strange to you, option 1 or option 2..... ?

1) the fact that the Ward/Klitschko fight hasn't been signed yet

2) the fact that the guy who said this..... Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.......... killed BOTH of those fights over the weight

Take your time, I can wait ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      What is more strange to you, option 1 or option 2..... ?

1) the fact that the Ward/Klitschko fight hasn't been signed yet

2) the fact that the guy who said this..... Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.......... killed BOTH of those fights over the weight

Take your time, I can wait ^^
      yea i agree saying you will be heavyweight champ is a stranger and more boastful comment. owned yourself pretty hard there didn't you?

Comment

• also when did ggg kill the ward fight over weight? he tried to fight him and ward said he wasn't ready and then ward killed the fight by trying to get ggg to commit to a fight 15 months in the future and for a 50-50 split. where does weight come in there? if you want to fight you don't say i'll fight you in 15 months lil man! and you don't demand 50-50 when you aren't a draw. i don't remember baldomir demanding 50-50 from floyd and then when floyd laughed at him calling him a little man but now its the reverse where b-sides call the shots? hmmm strange world you live in. when ggg was the b-side he was willing to fight ward and ward said no so you really have no argument.

Comment

yea i agree saying you will be heavyweight champ is a stranger and more boastful comment. owned yourself pretty hard there didn't you?

FACT: Hypekin could have fought Ward/Canelo, and most likely Cotto..... but he failed to back up his big mouth.

Thinking that Ward will ever fight at heavyweight, is more than a little strange.

Why did Ward punking lil'G hurt you guys so much ?

He's just another fighter man, one who is doing absolutely nothing with his career.

Comment

also when did ggg kill the ward fight over weight? he tried to fight him and ward said he wasn't ready and then ward killed the fight by trying to get ggg to commit to a fight 15 months in the future and for a 50-50 split. where does weight come in there? if you want to fight you don't say i'll fight you in 15 months lil man! and you don't demand 50-50 when you aren't a draw. i don't remember baldomir demanding 50-50 from floyd and then when floyd laughed at him calling him a little man but now its the reverse where b-sides call the shots? hmmm strange world you live in. when ggg was the b-side he was willing to fight ward and ward said no so you really have no argument.

He failed to back up his big mouth TWICE.....

He talked utter **** for more than FOUR YEARS.....

Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.....
            http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...4/15398?var=no

But, when it came time to back up his big mouth.....

164 or No Fight.....
            http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...o-fight--93850

160 or no fight.....
            http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-not-ounce-160

1.) Golovkin completely lied to you

2) You completely fell for it

3) You then proceeded to defend Golovkin, for lying to you

were you abused as a child ?

Comment

FACT: Hypekin could have fought Ward/Canelo, and most likely Cotto..... but he failed to back up his big mouth.

Thinking that Ward will ever fight at heavyweight, is more than a little strange.

Why did Ward punking lil'G hurt you guys so much ?

He's just another fighter man, one who is doing absolutely nothing with his career.
              ward is the one who said that not me dude. you calling ward strange? that's my whole point. ward made more boastful comments than ggg and you never call him out for it. ggg at least tried to back up his words but he was ducked by froch, ward, etc...so he changed his career path and wanted to stay at 160. ward didn't do one thing to back up his big talk but once again you never bash him for it, in fact you make up excuses for him saying it's strange to think that when he's the one that flippin said it.

Comment

He failed to back up his big mouth TWICE.....

He talked utter **** for more than FOUR YEARS.....

Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.....
                http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...4/15398?var=no

But, when it came time to back up his big mouth.....

164 or No Fight.....
                http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...o-fight--93850

160 or no fight.....
                http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-not-ounce-160

1.) Golovkin completely lied to you

2) You completely fell for it

3) You then proceeded to defend Golovkin, for lying to you

were you abused as a child ?
                just check the dates for those articles. they are years and years apart. things change. whats important is context. something you have no concept of. when he made those bold statements he tried to fight ward and froch and they said no. years later said staying at 160 was the best option for him so i'm not sure why you ignore that.

Comment

Forget the result......

you are going to be soundly ridiculed if those guys even step foot in the ring.

It's that..... " failed to back up your big mouth " thing..... you know, just like Golovkin.

Kinda like the way you get ridiculed now for supporting that steroid cheating BUM Lucian Bute..... except much worse.
                  ... disturbed some?
                  ... who even asked you anything here?
                  ... take a walk, kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    He's not ready for Kovalev. His tune-ups consist of bums & SMW's. Kovalev is a genuine LHW, with power & skill. The fact that Ward's supposed to do a 3 month turn-around to fight Kovalev, further raises my doubt that he'll make it happen in November.
                    Sounds like your saying Ward could be thinking he himself isn't ready and will postpone to be sure he is ready. If so that's a fair assessment. Though I don't believe Ward will postpone. Who else could he fight that would get him ready for kovalev? Pascal? Nope
                    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 06-23-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Some like your saying Ward could be thinking he himself isn't ready and will postpone to be sure he is ready. If so that's a fair assessment. Though I don't believe Ward will postpone. Who else could he fight that would get him ready for kovalev? Pascal? Nope
                      Murdock.......................................

Comment

Working...
                      X