No announcement yet.

NEW WADA report exposes unique measures ******ns take to cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    People keep claiming meldonium isn't a PED. If it isn't a PED why are so many of these athletes willing to risk it all to take it? I've seen ******ns claim that WADA is discriminating against ****** by banning meldonium.
    It is discrimination!

Meldonium is part of ******n culture. Telling ******ns they can't take meldonium is like banning Americans for drinking coffee, or Brits for eating fish and chips.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      It is discrimination!

Meldonium is part of ******n culture. Telling ******ns they can't take meldonium is like banning Americans for drinking coffee, or Brits for eating fish and chips.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Let me guess, they all have a history of Diabetes in their family like Sharapova and that is why they was taking it?
        Weird cause i never heard of eastern euros getting diabetes, did she really say that? Lol that drug is used by a lot of ******n athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Cant really get into that, sounds just like every other rapper, he sounds a bit like french montana style with that lazy flow hook he did, and stupid tattoos, can't stand that tattoo trend. Im sorry Im more of a 1980-90s rap fan.
          it's because caskey is trash.........

the one to look out for is "kodak black"

don't sound the same..........unique

Comment

People keep claiming meldonium isn't a PED. If it isn't a PED why are so many of these athletes willing to risk it all to take it? I've seen ******ns claim that WADA is discriminating against ****** by banning meldonium.
            I think all of these ******ns athlete were taking it for genuine reasons, they all had heart defects.... Including Maria sharapova and Povetkin. I hope they don't all die now that it's ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
              it's because caskey is trash.........

the one to look out for is "kodak black"

don't sound the same..........unique
              Are ya'll joking? All that **** is trash. That **** is horrible. Are these artist really popular? I don't listen to music on the radio so I don't know what's popular and what's not but I hope that **** ain't popular. That **** is ****** rap.

Comment

The only things I got out of this thread are that rap in 2016 is trash, and that fish and chips is a PED.

Comment

Are ya'll joking? All that **** is trash. That **** is horrible. Are these artist really popular? I don't listen to music on the radio so I don't know what's popular and what's not but I hope that **** ain't popular. That **** is ****** rap.
                  it's not really played on the radio. drake, asap ferg (on a new level) panda. thats whats being played. i am a hip hop head but also the new music is good for when you want to drive and relax.

who's your top 3 lyrics in all of hip hop? lets test your knowledge lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    The only things I got out of this thread are that rap in 2016 is trash, and that fish and chips is a PED.
                    the reason why it's trash because u guys refuse to support artist like Bishop Nehru, Clear Soul Forces, ODDISEE.

when these guys come out you don't care......even paul wall had one of the best albums to come out in the last 10 freaking years. but no one cared. you don't download or give a ****.

but when u hear "panda" thats when the complaining starts.........i bought slab god 3 times. instead of complaining support. dude had one of the bset albums in the last 10 years.

Curren$y "jetlife" that had some of the best flow and beats. was not supported. his song "mary" had one of the best beats ever heard on a hip hop track dude. it literally turned your car into a batmobile. straight fire. no one cared or supported.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      the reason why it's trash because u guys refuse to support artist like Bishop Nehru, Clear Soul Forces, ODDISEE.

when these guys come out you don't care......even paul wall had one of the best albums to come out in the last 10 freaking years. but no one cared. you don't download or give a ****.

but when u hear "panda" thats when the complaining starts.........i bought slab god 3 times. instead of complaining support. dude had one of the bset albums in the last 10 years.

Curren$y "jetlife" that had some of the best flow and beats. was not supported. his song "mary" had one of the best beats ever heard on a hip hop track dude. it literally turned your car into a batmobile. straight fire. no one cared or supported.

These songs weren't bad

Comment

Working...
                      X