Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW WADA report exposes unique measures Russians take to cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm an elite athlete, and I'm popping something that I know I'm using not for genuine medical purposes, but to enhance performance (I doubt Sharapova & co actually think they needed it), I'll be paranoid as fck and checking those WADA lists every damn day. There's no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      it's not really played on the radio. drake, asap ferg (on a new level) panda. thats whats being played. i am a hip hop head but also the new music is good for when you want to drive and relax.

who's your top 3 lyrics in all of hip hop? lets test your knowledge lol
      It's hard for me to name top three lyricists because it depends on the mood I'm in. Music speaks to you depending on where you are in life. I can go back and listen to Ras Kass Soul on Ice and remember where i was at my life in 1996 and he's in my top 5. Or I can go listen to Pun and swear up and down nobody can touch his lyrical flow. But then I'm feeling a certain way and listen to the Roots and can't nobody tell me Black Thought aint the most well rounded MC of all time but then Andre 3000 comes on and I'm changing my mind again. I can never narrow it down to my top 3 lyricist. I probably can't even narrow it down to top 10. But Biggie will always be #1 on my list and Pac wouldn't make the top 10. But if I'm doing best rappers of all time I got Pac #1 and LL Cool J ahead of Biggie. I don't bother with making list or trying to narrow it down I just enjoy the music now

And I respect all music. I can listen to something I don't like but respect the creativity behind it. But that **** you played and the other guy played has no creativity behind it at all. That's why I called it ****** rap

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        It's hard for me to name top three lyricists because it depends on the mood I'm in. Music speaks to you depending on where you are in life. I can go back and listen to Ras Kass Soul on Ice and remember where i was at my life in 1996 and he's in my top 5. Or I can go listen to Pun and swear up and down nobody can touch his lyrical flow. But then I'm feeling a certain way and listen to the Roots and can't nobody tell me Black Thought aint the most well rounded MC of all time but then Andre 3000 comes on and I'm changing my mind again. I can never narrow it down to my top 3 lyricist. I probably can't even narrow it down to top 10. But Biggie will always be #1 on my list and Pac wouldn't make the top 10. But if I'm doing best rappers of all time I got Pac #1 and LL Cool J ahead of Biggie. I don't bother with making list or trying to narrow it down I just enjoy the music now

And I respect all music. I can listen to something I don't like but respect the creativity behind it. But that **** you played and the other guy played has no creativity behind it at all. That's why I called it ****** rap
        biggie at number 1? come on son hahaha people that critique don't really know all that much about hip hop themselves. big L was way better then pun lyrically but he doesn't even make your list. also the only rapper that i would ever rate as a 10 lyrically is rakim. number 1 the god MC rakim lyrically.

but you don't even mention him? rakim literally sounded like a GOD speaking to you through a rap song. metaphors, double entendres, word play, off the roof. but you don't even mention the guy?

who made it look this effortless. almost like a god speaking to u? no one......and he did this which each and every song.

Comment

Meldonium at #1
          Toradol #2

Pedstarboxing.com

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            From an MMA/Boxing blog on yahoo, interesting read.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/m...-olympics.html

“Athletics athlete used a container inserted inside her body (presumably containing clean urine). When she tried to use the container it leaked onto the floor and not into the collection vessel. The athlete threw the container into the trash which was retrieved by the DCO. The athlete also tried to bribe the DCO. Eventually the athlete provided a sample which subsequently returned an Adverse Analytical Finding (AAF).”

WADA administered 2,947 tests on Russian athletes between Nov. 18, 2015 and May 29. The report claims that 49 Russian athletes tested positive for meldonium, 23 requested tests were missed, 736 tests were “declined or cancelled,” and 111 missed tests were due to “whereabouts failures.”
            it's pretty obvious/common knowledge that athletes any where around the world will take immense measures at times to avoid being detected for any PED's and it just so happens some russian athletes who cheat go to such length same as athletes/fighters in other countries so it seems..

ah well they all slip up sooner or later or something gets leaked..

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Caskey 'Rich Gang' -- Dis Slaps!
              Sounds like future which is what EVERY rappering is trying to do now in days the rap game is definately in a worse shape than boxing

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                The only things I got out of this thread are that rap in 2016 is trash, and that fish and chips is a PED.
                Dude, you gotta check out dudes like Kendrick Lamar and Jay Rock and Lupe Fiasco. they got lyrics AND it's not that boring indie style rap.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Preach, bruh.

90s Hip-Hop all day. I used to listen to "Jack Frost" by Ras Kass over and over and over.

Dude was just straight ill.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                  it's because caskey is trash.........

the one to look out for is "kodak black"
                  I ****s with Kodak.

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                  Sounds like future which is what EVERY rappering is trying to do now in days the rap game is definately in a worse shape than boxing
                  Im about partying staying lit tipping on lean in da clubs - I cant do that with that old ****...and b*tches cant dance to that old school ****...but if you put on Kid Red - Migos ' Bounce ' da hoes go crazy fo real...but I got a feeling that I'm talking to a bunch of 40 middle age mofos up in hurrr.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Weird cause i never heard of eastern euros getting diabetes, did she really say that? Lol that drug is used by a lot of russian athletes.
                    Yes she did that was one of her excuses

Comment

Lies. Everyone knows Al Haymon paid to have the entire Russian Olympic team setup so that people would find it more believable when he rigged the Povetkin test.

BTW, I've literally had people here swear the last part of true, lololol.

Comment

Working...
                      X