No announcement yet.

NEW WADA report exposes unique measures Russians take to cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW WADA report exposes unique measures Russians take to cheat

From an MMA/Boxing blog on yahoo, interesting read.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/m...-olympics.html

“Athletics athlete used a container inserted inside her body (presumably containing clean urine). When she tried to use the container it leaked onto the floor and not into the collection vessel. The athlete threw the container into the trash which was retrieved by the DCO. The athlete also tried to bribe the DCO. Eventually the athlete provided a sample which subsequently returned an Adverse Analytical Finding (AAF).”

WADA administered 2,947 tests on Russian athletes between Nov. 18, 2015 and May 29. The report claims that 49 Russian athletes tested positive for meldonium, 23 requested tests were missed, 736 tests were “declined or cancelled,” and 111 missed tests were due to “whereabouts failures.”

WADA administered 2,947 tests on Russian athletes between Nov. 18, 2015 and May 29. The report claims that 49 Russian athletes tested positive for meldonium, 23 requested tests were missed, 736 tests were “declined or cancelled,” and 111 missed tests were due to “whereabouts failures.”
    People keep claiming meldonium isn't a PED. If it isn't a PED why are so many of these athletes willing to risk it all to take it? I've seen Russians claim that WADA is discriminating against Russia by banning meldonium.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      People keep claiming meldonium isn't a PED. If it isn't a PED why are so many of these athletes willing to risk it all to take it? I've seen Russians claim that WADA is discriminating against Russia by banning meldonium.
      Its not a steroid but its probably used to help stamina and heart, which is important for an athlete especially those who need endurance, in sports like cycling, tennis, boxing, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Its not a steroid but its probably used to help stamina and heart, which is important for an athlete especially those who need endurance, in sports like cycling, tennis, boxing, etc.
        I know it's not a steroid, that's why I said P.erformance. E.nhancing. D.rug

Comment

I know it's not a steroid, that's why I said P.erformance. E.nhancing. D.rug
          Yeah I know, I read it, I wasn't trying to correct you, stop being so defensive man.

I am sorry I humiliated you in that thread about Lomachenko vs Pacquiao, you never showed up again.

Comment

they have heart conditions doe

Comment

Waiting for Pro Eastern Euro fans to come in and claim superior genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Waiting for Pro Eastern Euro fans to come in and claim superior genetics.
                Who is that weirdo in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Who is that weirdo in your sig?

Caskey 'Rich Gang' -- Dis Slaps!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Caskey 'Rich Gang' -- Dis Slaps!
                    Cant really get into that, sounds just like every other rapper, he sounds a bit like french montana style with that lazy flow hook he did, and stupid tattoos, can't stand that tattoo trend. Im sorry Im more of a 1980-90s rap fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X