Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say floyd was "caught" doing peds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R-C View Post
    I just simply posted something that was on Twitter, but honestly speaking Floyd's body changed drastically. You can tell by comparing the 2 pictures.

Anyway, I could care less what he did, it's none of my business.
    you're exaggerating. Ive followed the guys entire career.

lighting, and inhaling or exhaling can take away or add striations and definition

stop reaching bro...its kinda sad. Dude has been cut up like that since his 130 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Again you don't know you're assuming. Moron.
      Really?

How are you going to look if I post up a host of Floyd's quotes from over the years detailing his preparation?

What will you say then?

It's common knowledge that Floyd enters his camps in great shape, only needing to take off around 5 pounds.

You don't know anything, yet you're going crazy defending him.

Give me a logical explanation as to why he was so severely dehydrated, that he couldn't take on water and he needed an emergency IV?

Don't quote USADA, give me a logical explanation in your own words.

Go.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
        there's no plausible explanation as to why he'd have been so dehydrated the day before the fight, that he'd have needed an IV of that magnitude.
        Of that magnitude, huh? Was waiting for you to step up and show some proof that 750ml of IV fluid requires hospitalization. I stated that more than that is used to treat a hangover, and you said it made you laugh.

I challenged you to call me out on it, but you bowed out. What's up? Are you ready to admit you have no idea what you are talking about, or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          If I provide proof, would you admit you have no idea what you are talking about?
          Are you for real?

We're not talking about a drunken idiot.

We're talking about a finely tuned athlete going into the most lucrative fight of his career.

Don't you think the circumstances are slightly different?

Ha!

WADA classes an IV of that magnitude as a medical emergency needing hospital treatment.

Now why don't you explain to me why Floyd was so severely dehydrated that he couldn't take on water, and he needed that emergency IV?

Comment

USADA followed their own protocol.

"If a Prohibited Substance is administered via IV infusion or injection a TUE
            application must be submitted for the Prohibited Substance regardless of
            whether the infusion is less than 50 mL or the setting/circumstances under
            which it is administered. In situations of medical emergency or clinical time
            constraints, a retroactive TUE application is acceptable
            (ISTUE 2015 article 4.3)."

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...s_infusion.pdf
            They didn't follow WADA's protocol.

Under their guidelines, the fight wouldn't have gone ahead because he'd have been in hospital.

Can you not see how it looks suspicious?

The three Org's had no idea what had happened until after the event. They didn't work in conjunction with each other.

Comment

• A lot of misinformation being thrown around on both sides I must admit.

USADA didn't issue an IV. the paramedic did.

NSAC is a governing body with their own rules and has nothing to do with WADA.

WADA makes and enforces rules that ADOs must follow in order to be considered a signatory.

USADA is a WADA signatory and must adhere to WADA code.

In addition WADA advises athletes they must comply with both sets of rules.

Now let's get back on track.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                Please elaborate on these two points, because I have a feeling you don't know what you are talking about...

I'll wait for your reply, then I'll tell you why you are wrong.
                I don't have a background in the medical field. If you do your factual insight would be much appreciated.

Explain how someone can rehydrate effectively 50ml per 6 hours.

Comment

USADA followed the protocol.

"If a Prohibited Substance is administered via IV infusion or injection a TUE
                  application must be submitted for the Prohibited Substance regardless of
                  whether the infusion is less than 50 mL or the setting/circumstances under
                  which it is administered. In situations of medical emergency or clinical time
                  constraints, a retroactive TUE application is acceptable
                  (ISTUE 2015 article 4.3)."

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...s_infusion.pdf

You just don't know what you're talking about.
                  You are only quoting ONE org.

You are only concentrating on one section of the jigsaw.

If you're not going to answer my questions without copy and pasting the same quotes, then don't bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
                    Really?

How are you going to look if I post up a host of Floyd's quotes from over the years detailing his preparation?

What will you say then?

It's common knowledge that Floyd enters his camps in great shape, only needing to take off around 5 pounds.

You don't know anything, yet you're going crazy defending him.

Give me a logical explanation as to why he was so severely dehydrated, that he couldn't take on water and he needed an emergency IV?

Don't quote USADA, give me a logical explanation in your own words.

Go.
                    Do you have medical training? Were you in a position to assess Mayweathers condition at the time? If not then why do you think you're in any position to judge if Mayweather was or wasn't dehydrated enough to require an IV? It's been over a year and nobody has been able to make a case that Mayweather broke any rules. There's no case to be answered if there was Pacquiao and Arum would have been taking legal action by now.

Comment

You followed his career so you know what he eats, when he exercises and how much he needs to lose the days leading up to a fight? GTFO silly ****. You're making assumptions, you don't KNOW a thing.
                      Let me guess this straight, YOU are calling me a silly ****?

It's YOU who believes that Floyd had to shed 3 pounds before the fight.

Ha!

Don't reply to me again you sad ****.

Go and wash the taste of Floyd's cum from your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X