Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say floyd was "caught" doing peds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    he most likely cheated vs pac
    You're entitled to your own opinion.

But he wasn't "caught" doing anything as suggested by thomas hauser. Just making sure you were aware of that fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      USADA follow WADA's rules

Here it is on WADA's site.

"If a Prohibited Substance is administered via IV infusion or injection a TUE
      application must be submitted for the Prohibited Substance regardless of
      whether the infusion is less than 50 mL or the setting/circumstances under
      which it is administered. In situations of medical emergency or clinical time
      constraints, a retroactive TUE application is acceptable (ISTUE 2015 article 4.3)."

https://wada-main-prod.s3.amazonaws....ons_4.0_en.pdf

Mayweather followed the WADA/USADA's rules and IV's aren't prohibited under NSAC. Mayweather did nothing wrong.
      When is a retroactive TUE required?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        This is a fair assessment.

I honestly think NSAC was not fully aware of what it means for USADA to be a WADA signatory as opposed to an organization that mimics WADA code.
        I agree.

You can understand the ripple it's caused.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
          When is a retroactive TUE required?
          "If a non-prohibited substance is infused or injected without a concurrent hospital
          admission, surgical procedure or clinical investigation; a TUE must be submitted
          for this Prohibited Method if more than 50 mL of fluid per a 6-hour period is
          infused or injected.
          If a Prohibited Substance is administered via IV infusion or injection a TUE
          constraints, a retroactive TUE application is acceptable (ISTUE 2015 article 4.3)."

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...s_infusion.pdf

And........ it tells you right there it's required if there isn't an hospital admission. There goes the medical emergency/hospital admission argument.

Comment

Did you read the post you qouted?

In situations of medical emergency or clinical time
            constraints
            , a retroactive TUE application is acceptable

Oh my.

Read it in it's entirety and then come back.

Comment

Oh my.

Read it in it's entirety and then come back.
              This topic has been addressed too many times to count.

Straight from the ISTUE by WADA - the only document that really counts...

"4.3 An Athlete may only be granted retroactive approval for his/her Therapeutic
              Use of a Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method (i.e., a retroactive TUE) if:
              a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was
              necessary; or
              b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or
              opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or for the TUEC to consider, an
              application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or
              c. The applicable rules required the Athlete (see comment to Article 5.1) or
              permitted the Athlete (see Code Article 4.4.5) to apply for a retroactive
              TUE; or
              [Comment to 4.3(c): Such Athletes are strongly advised to have a medical file
              prepared and ready to demonstrate their satisfaction of the TUE conditions set out
              at Article 4.1, in case an application for a retroactive TUE is necessary following
              Sample collection.]
              d. It is agreed, by WADA and by the Anti-Doping Organization to whom the
              application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness
              requires the grant of a retroactive TUE."

These are the facts despite what thomas hauser told you.

The retroactive tue in Floyds case could have fallen under 3 of the 4 scenarios.

Most likely b. Possibly a. Or USADA can simply deem it "fair" to allow for a retroactive application under d.

Comment

Regarding my questions, why can't YOU give me an answer?

We're supposed to believe that after the weigh-in, he found himself in such a state, that he needed an IV of 750ml because he couldn't drink water?

No.
                Why are you still posting the link I gave you? You haven't learned how to read and comprehend that it does not say what you state it says? This is quite embarrassing for you, but you still have a chance to tuck your tail and log out.

As for your question, a physician signed off that he was dehydrated. No one said he couldn't drink water. It's not about the ability to drink water. It's about whether oral rehydration is not a valid option to bring the athlete back to a normal state of health, whether it be due to time constraint or medical condition. If the physician proved that oral rehydration was not suitable for whatever reason, then I suppose you have to try to prove him/her wrong. Good luck without any medical records!

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Months ago when Hauser released his article, I specifically called him out as BS.

ESPN First Take and many others took Hauser's word as gospel because of his length of time in the business.

The fact is, Hauser didn't complete his research before releasing a libelous finding; one that was meant to stunt Floyd's financial outcomes after MayPac. Same with Beadle. Who by the way said nothing about Travis Browne's spousal abuse and took a selfie with Mike Tyson, a proven spousal abuser.

You look at Floyd during that fight, he was sweating profusely (something he hadn't done in any previous fight I can recollect besides Cotto), he looked absolutely no different, his performance was no different. If anything he was less active in that fight than against Maidana, for whatever reason.

MayPac went the way it did because Manny didn't show up. Period. It wasn't Floyd being any "better". Manny Pacquiao did not show up for the fight. He's the sole reason it was as boring as it was.
                  Al three cards scored it for red corner

Comment

"If a non-prohibited substance is infused or injected without a concurrent hospital
                    admission, surgical procedure or clinical investigation; a TUE must be submitted
                    for this Prohibited Method if more than 50 mL of fluid per a 6-hour period is
                    infused or injected.
                    If a Prohibited Substance is administered via IV infusion or injection a TUE

And........ it tells you right there it's required if there isn't an hospital admission. There goes the medical emergency/hospital admission argument.
                    In Lehman's terms...you're allowed to cheat ONLY if you have a doctors note

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Why are you still posting the link I gave you? You haven't learned how to read and comprehend that it does not say what you state it says? This is quite embarrassing for you, but you still have a chance to tuck your tail and log out.

As for your question, a physician signed off that he was dehydrated. No one said he couldn't drink water. It's not about the ability to drink water. It's about whether oral rehydration is not a valid option to bring the athlete back to a normal state of health, whether it be due to time constraint or medical condition. If the physician proved that oral rehydration was not suitable for whatever reason, then I suppose you have to try to prove him/her wrong. Good luck without any medical records![
                      Lol.

This is the truth.

Everyone and anyone has offered their opinions to the media on Floyds IV use without having access to any medical records that are kept confidential by law.

Pac fans and mayhaters do the same thing. Offer an opinion on information they do not have access to.

I just tell the pact@rds to email WADA and ask them to reverse the USADA tue.

(Even if WADA did reverse the tue, floyd probably stays 49-0 because it wasn't banned by NSAC. LOL.)
                      Last edited by Dosumpthin; 05-16-2016, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X