Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say floyd was "caught" doing peds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    you are so wrong.

the reason USADA DCO said he was dehydrated was that Floyd can't piss enough urine needed for the test.

the before sample was not enough so it was mixed with the after sample.

you seemed to suggest that the before and the after IV urine sample were tested separately and comeback negative is wrong.

IV is also known to masked peds if floyd was not dehydrated then the IV purpose was not for rehydration but to masked peds.

the result dame back negative because that was what the IV's sole intent and purpose to mask the PEDs.

the IV did what it had to do, make the result negative, that is what IV is also know for.

750 ml of IV solution in 15 inutes is never for rehydration.

Floyd was not dehydrated in the first place.
    This entire post is false statements, misinformation and speculation on things he can not possibly know. It's the worst type of post because it's presented as fact. If I could I would delete it. No point of arguing because he doesn't speak fluent English. Everyone just ignore him.

Remember our non-negotiable arragement?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      This entire post is false statements, misinformation and speculation on things he can not possibly know. It's the worst type of post because it's presented as fact. If I could I would delete it. No point of arguing because he doesn't speak fluent English. Everyone just ignore him.

what is "arragement" mr fluent in english sir?

until now you have not proven floyd was dehydrated.

diarrhea, chronic acute undisclosed illnesses LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

Floyd, Ellerbe - Floyd piss is black = dehydrated

USADA - floyd can't give enough urine sample = dehydrated

if there were not enough urine sample then how did they test the urine given before IV ?

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
          If you're talking about the haters, sure, they'll jump on anything they can to criticise or discredit him in anyway. But what about the other boxing fans?

Floyd's actions look highly suspicious.

We know he doesn't struggle to make weight.

We know he doesn't dehydrate himself like someone like Canelo does and then rehydrates by large amounts.

We know what his 30 day weight was.

We know what he weighed in at.

We know he doesn't train after the weigh-in.

We know those same figures were replicated in other fights, including against Berto shortly afterwards.

If you take into account the above information, you have to be perplexed at why he needed 750ml of saline and vitamins in his home.

It doesn't add up.
          you can overtrain and be dehydrated. I had to get a drip at a wrestling tournament in high school. I trained my ass off and was right at weight, but it was a strain with such low body fat.

Until I see some proof, I'll give him the benefit of doubt like everyone else.

you dont have to try to dry yourself out for it to happen. the man trains 2 a days sometimes more and for hours at a time.

Is it out of the question to think he blew his load instead of automatically trying to label the man a cheat when he has been nothing but a symbol of hard work and dedication

just seems like people are reaching because they are salty, he styled on them right to the bank hoping for his downfall.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            you can overtrain and be dehydrated. I had to get a drip at a wrestling tournament in high school. I trained my ass off and was right at weight, but it was a strain with such low body fat.

Until I see some proof, I'll give him the benefit of doubt like everyone else.

you dont have to try to dry yourself out for it to happen. the man trains 2 a days sometimes more and for hours at a time.

Is it out of the question to think he blew his load instead of automatically trying to label the man a cheat when he has been nothing but a symbol of hard work and dedication

just seems like people are reaching because they are salty, he styled on them right to the bank hoping for his downfall.
            I respect everything you've said, but it still arouses suspicion. Again, Floyd's a finely tuned athlete who's in shape all year round. He's been a pro for 20 years. He never dehydrates himself a lot to make weight. Again, he had 30 days to lose the last 3.5 pounds. He's done that many other times. He also came in at 146 that he's also done many other times. So why was he so dehydrated, dehydrated to the point where water wasn't sufficient? It's perfectly understandable why people are suspicious. I don't believe he overtrained before the weigh in. The hard work's been done at that point. Everything slows down in the final week. Again, his numbers for the Berto fight were identical. So was he dehydrated against Berto? Has he used an IV before? People are going to speculate. And the fact that he was trying to clean up the sport means absolutely nothing to me. Lance Armstrong took people to court and sued them.

If you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, that's cool. No problem. But in my opinion, it's absolutely ridiculous for you to claim that it's despicable for people to question what happened.

Comment

Working...
            X