Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say floyd was "caught" doing peds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of smoke for there not to be a fire. I remember when he was talking about vampire facials and all that is what raised my su****ion.
    All I know is if Pacquiao had done the same thing Floyd would have probably cancelled the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Interesting statement.

Now please explain the scenario in which floyd was "caught" "discovered" "detected" or "exposed" doing said cheating.
      Taking that much IVs is against the rules as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
        No it isn't Mayweather followed the rules. It's morons that don't understand them that say he cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          Well then you don't know much. I suggest you do some research before offering an ignorant opinion or false staments saying he was "caught".

To start you off in the right direction....

NSAC doesn't ban IV

WADA ban IV METHOD unless you have a TUE.

USADA was notified prior to the IV being administered.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Don't get me wrong. I'm not blaming or attacking you at all. But there were tests done before May 1st, tests done after May 1st, and a partial urine sample given before the IV on May 1st. It doesn't tie in as nicely as the conspiracy theorists want it to. That's all I'm saying.

I'm sure both of us don't want to go through this for an extended period of time. Respect.
            Another straw's man fallacy.

No one is talking about other tests. Floyd could have taken an endurance PED the day of the fight and it obviously won't appear 20 days before he took them. He needs to explain how was he badly dehydrated for 3 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Everyone is different. You lose 3lbs of water and you'd be dehydrated too. If other fighters want to risk their health by losing huge amounts that's on them, btw how do you know they don't use an IV? The only reason we know Mayweather did is because USADA released the info.
              Experts and DRs said an IV is not needed unless you are extremely dehydrated. Losing 3 pounds is not losing 3 pounds of water. Fighters also skip a meal which are at least 1 pound each meal. Then 1 pound of water frmo that meal you have 2 pounds just lost by missing a meal. He would have been on 147 by just doing that. No need to fool us.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                A lot of smoke for there not to be a fire. I remember when he was talking about vampire facials and all that is what raised my su****ion.
                All I know is if Pacquiao had done the same thing Floyd would have probably cancelled the fight.
                Vampire facials as in Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment - the same PRP treatment listed on Mannys prefight form as one of the 5 drugs he was using?

You don't know much either because the fight wasn't cancelled.
                Last edited by Dosumpthin; 05-15-2016, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Experts and DRs said an IV is not needed unless you are extremely dehydrated. Losing 3 pounds is not losing 3 pounds of water. Fighters also skip a meal which are at least 1 pound each meal. Then 1 pound of water frmo that meal you have 2 pounds just lost by missing a meal. He would have been on 147 by just doing that. No need to fool us.
                  Mayweather was evaluated and was found to be dehydrated. You don't know what Mayweather ate or didn't. You have no proof and no argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    because the iv for rehydration by floyd who is suppose to be a small welterweight, who has been in the welterweight division since what 2005?, a guy who floyd fans love to say dont even rehydrate dat much doe...

suddenly had trouble with the 147lb division and got dehydrated to the point of needing to do an IV that is deemed by the WADA(world anti doping agency) as a ped maskign maneuver popularized by lance armstrong.

add his connections to ped dealer hale and floyds' constant fake retirement when his division gets hot possibly cycling off peds, and being udefeated and untouchable all the way to his late 30s = strong ped using su****ions.

and if floyd fans want to think manny p pedded up, then floyd hired his trainer and ariza shakes.

this isnt rocket science folks.
                    Thanks for offerring you speculative opinion on information you can not possibly know such as floyds medical condition - but how does that equate to floyd being "caught" doing something illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      Thanks for offerring you speculative opinion on information you can not possibly know such as floyds medical condition - but how does that equate to floyd being "caught" doing something illegal?
                      WADA deemed it was illegal and su****ious.

i stand by everything i said.

if you think pacquiao pedded up, then so did floyd who used pacquiao's ariza shake.

Comment

Working...
                      X