Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say floyd was "caught" doing peds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    If you don't know who i'm referring to when i say "they" you're a moron. If you do and just felt like asking ****** questions, you're a moron. Either way you're a moron.
    you can't answer the question LOL

who's they?

genius floyd fan

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      you can't answer the question LOL

who's they?

genius floyd fan
      ZZZZZzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        Well then you don't know much. I suggest you do some research before offering an ignorant opinion or false staments saying he was "caught".

To start you off in the right direction....

NSAC doesn't ban IV

WADA ban IV METHOD unless you have a TUE.

USADA was notified prior to the IV being administered.
        He got a TUE after the fight did he not?

Comment

No it isn't Mayweather followed the rules. It's morons that don't understand them that say he cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            Yes. Which is within the rules. Your point is?

Comment

Yes. Which is within the rules. Your point is?
              I read it was, but then I guess Dan Rafael may be wrong on that.

Comment

He was caught using a banned method without a prior TUE which is a clear breach of the WADA code, a breach that carries the same penalty as taking a banned substance.

A 17 year old cyclist was banned for 2 years for the exact same thing just last month.

Comment

Some reports suggest that administration of IV infusions, including dietary supplement and vitamin ****tails, are being provided to athletes for recuperation, recovery or lifestyle reasons. This medical practice is prohibited at all times without prior TUE approval.
                  http://www.usada.org/is-it-prohibite...-and-recovery/

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    He was caught using a banned method without a prior TUE which is a clear breach of the WADA code, a breach that carries the same penalty as taking a banned substance.

A 17 year old cyclist was banned for 2 years for the exact same thing just last month.
                    Who "caught" floyd? Detective thomas hauser?

Please be specific. Who "caught" floyd.

Comment

This is USADA explaining why a tue is required for IV use. What was the point of posting the link?

We all know floyd was granted a tue - due to a medical emergency. Just like it states in the link you posted.

.......Legitimate medical indications for IV infusions are well documented and are most commonly associated with medical emergencies (emergency TUE), in-patient care, surgery, or clinical investigations for diagnostic purposes.......

Yep. That means retro active tue for the iv is well within the rules. Did you even bother to read it so you can understand or did you skim over the important parts?

And don't forget to explain to me who "caught" floyd. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X