Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say floyd was "caught" doing peds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So to deal with what I just told you, you go and make speculation about what he could have done?

He could have done this, he could have done that...when you look at the facts, you see that you have nothing. And the fact that you have nothing is made more clear because if there was something of note to get from all of this, Pacquiao's team wouldn't have dropped the appeal to NSAC.
    I have nothing? Floyd had nothing. He had no signs of dehydration at the weigh in and the drs that examined him said he was ok, they took his preassure and everything, and all the signals were ok. He also signed in the medical form that day that he was ok not feeling dehydrated or anything. Then he suddenly needs an IV. LMAO.

His fan base is so ******. He can sell a horse as a cat to them.

Comment

• he most likely cheated vs pac

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I have nothing? Floyd had nothing. He had no signs of dehydration at the weigh in and the drs that examined him said he was ok, they took his preassure and everything, and all the signals were ok. He also signed in the medical form that day that he was ok not feeling dehydrated or anything. Then he suddenly needs an IV. LMAO.

His fan base is so ******. He can sell a horse as a cat to them.
        Ok smart guy. Tell me ONE TIME that NSAC has ever deemed a fighter to be dehydrated on fight night. Just ONE TIME. Let's see how many fighters have been found to be dehydrated on fight night by the NSAC?

I'll wait...

And if you can't find any, but we can clearly deduce that there were some, what does this tell you?

We'll discuss that after you come back with your information. I'll be waiting, homie.

Comment

1. YOU stated that an IV of 750ml required a hospital stay. That's absurd when I can prove even a "drunken idiot" can be prescribed more than that even in the comfort of their own home.

2. You don't know anything about anything, I see. WADA does NOT say that an IV of that magnitude necessitates a medical emergency requiring hospital treatment. You should really try to do some research before you make yourself look foolish.

Medical best practice treatment
          Legitimate medical indications for IV infusions are well documented and are most commonly associated with either medical emergencies (retroactive TUE) or in-patient care.

When the clinical criteria for the use of IV infusions are in a situation other than “hospital admissions or clinical investigations,” then good medical practice must ensure that:
          1. A clear, well-justified diagnosis has been established.
          2. No permitted alternative treatment exists.
          3. This treatment will not enhance performance other than to return the athlete to a normal
          state of health.
          4. The treatment is administered by qualified medical personnel in an appropriate medical
          setting.
          5. Adequate medical records of the treatment are maintained

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...s_infusion.pdf

Now, would you like to tell me what "most commonly" means? How about what "other than hospital admissions" means, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            USADA follow WADA's rules

Here it is on WADA's site.

"If a Prohibited Substance is administered via IV infusion or injection a TUE
            application must be submitted for the Prohibited Substance regardless of
            whether the infusion is less than 50 mL or the setting/circumstances under
            which it is administered. In situations of medical emergency or clinical time
            constraints, a retroactive TUE application is acceptable (ISTUE 2015 article 4.3)."

https://wada-main-prod.s3.amazonaws....ons_4.0_en.pdf

Mayweather followed the WADA/USADA's rules and IV's aren't prohibited under NSAC. Mayweather did nothing wrong.
            A retroactive TUE was applied for.

According to WADA, a TUE is classed as a medical emergency.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post

Did you read the post you qouted?

In situations of medical emergency or clinical time
              constraints
              , a retroactive TUE application is acceptable

Comment

• Without iv he would have lost to PAC!
                So he cheated

Comment

• Are you slow? That's the same link I posted to you, and I revealed what the damn thing says.

Can you read or what?

Maybe you can read, but you have very low comprehension skills. Now, your homework is to click on that link and read it again, but this time, try to comprehend what you read, ok?

Congratulations. You've officially clowned yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post

A TUE is an acronym for the****utic use expemtion.

I don't see the word "emergency" use exemption there. What are you talking about?

You need to do more research before you continue to comment on things you don't know

Comment

Already answered you. WADA does not say this has to be a medical emergency. You are flat out wrong.

As for your questions, you should ask his physician who had to be present and sign off on the TUE form about his condition. And you should also be aware that there are conditions that would make an IV more appropriate than drinking water. Unless you can prove that he didn't have any of those conditions, you don't have much to go on, now do you?
                      Infusions or injections of more than 50 mL per a 6-hour period are prohibited unless the infused/injected substance is administered during a hospital admission, surgical procedure or clinical investigation. Please consult the tables/

Regarding my questions, why can't YOU give me an answer?

We're supposed to believe that after the weigh-in, he found himself in such a state, that he needed an IV of 750ml because he couldn't drink water?

No.

Comment

Working...
                      X