Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Tests Positive For Meldonium, Wilder Title Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because a drug was legal doesn't mean athletes has the right to take them, especially a drug that was design for something else. That is what you call a cheat.

Comment

• Hopefully this gets resolved tmrw. I hope Wilder still takes the fight but I'm not the one that has to get in the ring. I'll understand either way but it would be old school to say screw it and detonate a bomb on his chin anyway.

BBBoooMMMbbb SSSqqqUUUaaaDDD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Just because a drug was legal doesn't mean athletes has the right to take them
        Wow.

Comment

• If the amount of meldonium in Povetkin's body is within the legal limit as claimed by his promotor, then how can VADA call the test a positive??

More info needed here please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Just because a drug was legal doesn't mean athletes has the right to take them. That is what you call a cheat.
            LMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Hopefully this gets resolved tmrw. I hope Wilder still takes the fight but I'm not the one that has to get in the ring. I'll understand either way but it would be old school to say screw it and detonate a bomb on his chin anyway.

BBBoooMMMbbb SSSqqqUUUaaaDDD!!!
              Well if it really is a positive test, then surely the fight is off as it should be. Its a shame for Wilder and hopefully he gets a compensation, but if Povetkin cheated, then for sure he shouldnt get a payday.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Well if it really is a positive test, then surely the fight is off as it should be. Its a shame for Wilder and hopefully he gets a compensation, but if Povetkin cheated, then for sure he shouldnt get a payday.
                If the fight is off, they should force those Russians to somehow pay Wilder... Which is fair.

Comment

• if Meldonium wasn't a big deal there'd be no need for Maria Sharapova commenting about it and pretty much ending her career.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    if Meldonium wasn't a big deal there'd be no need for Maria Sharapova commenting about it and pretty much ending her career.
                    Sharapova eventually lost tens of millions from sponsorship contracts -- that's why she tried to "explain"... After actually losing that money she went silent, I guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by dc_mos View Post
                      Wow.
                      So an athlete who suffers from no heart condition can still take the drug because its legal? No wonder athletes cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X