No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Tests Positive For Meldonium, Wilder Title Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
    Let's go team Wilder! I can't stand him, but I cant stand Povetkin even more.

I think the fight will go on if the amount is really 70 nano.

This does prove that he was cycling when he kept delaying last year.
    Cycling??? Meldonium wasn't even banned than. Do you know that US athlets are legally using cytoprotectors - same **** as mildonium with different name and not banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by /// View Post

Do you really think this chubby 6'2" textbook boxer is winning his fights because of PEDs

When his division looks like this?
      That's an old picture of Povetkin probably before PEDS, he looks completely different now, haven't you seen pics? He lost a lot of fat while adding muscle.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        So why didn't he tell the agency in advance???? Withholding information is deception. Deception should be properly punished. It's a PED. He is PED user. He used it to gain an improper advantage. End of discussion.
        Wrong on every point

Comment

• For this blunder when they renegotiate, the fight will get moved out to the US. Povetkin's team ****ed up. Wilders team has all the negotiating power now

Comment

Wrong on every point
            Cite where Povetkin informed the agency in advance, cite where Meldonium is not a PED, cite where it has all been a mistake and Povetkin did not use Meldonium and I'll drop my argument, no questions asked.
            Last edited by richardt; 05-13-2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Man I have been anticipating this fight so much and would hate to see it get cancelled, but I would understand if it doesn't happen.

Povetkin is to blame and shouldn't be defended whether you guys were gonna root for him to win or not.

If the fight still happens I hope Wilder KOs him. I was already hoping for it but now it will be even sweeter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                Chemodan, vokzal, RoSSeja! Oh **** nm, you are already there...my condolences.
                Well it doesn't take rocket science to figure out that your're in Ukraine. My wife is from Ukraine. Each month I send money to her Grandmother so she can pay the bills for gas, electicity etc. Her pension is not enough to pay this bills. It was enough (she didn't require my help) before your latest revolution. We had it in 90s - International Monetary fund, western loans, elders starving, external management via US... There's nothing new in what you're going through. I respect your right to experience it if it's what you choose to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Cite where Povetkin informed the agency in advance, cite where Meldonium is not a PED, cite where it has all been a mistake and Povetkin did not use Meldonium and I'll drop my argument, no questions asked.
                  Why would he inform the agency that he was taking a 100% legal substance...?

WADA just banned that particular substance

Since it's known to remain in the body for several months they added a provision to make trace amounts legal also

Why are people having such a hard time understanding this?

Comment

Why would he inform the agency that he was taking a 100% legal substance...?

WADA just banned that particular substance

Since it's known to remain in the body for several months they added a provision to make trace amounts legal also

Why are people having such a hard time understanding this?
                    As soon as they banned the substance, Povetkin should have contacted the agency, letting them know there could be traces which could have been more or less than usual. He can never assume he would come in low enough to pass for the trace amounts, that would be speculation. Povetkin is in trouble and there is no spinning that. He has to have a solid defense to present besides the low amounts. If this fight does not go on, he has only himself to blame. Lets see what happens next.
                    Last edited by richardt; 05-13-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Oh no! But this isn't a surprise either that Povetkin got caught. Hopefully the fight happens still.

Comment

Working...
                      X