Comments Thread For: Povetkin Tests Positive For Meldonium, Wilder Title Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    LMFAO!

Why are you replying to me? Arent i on your ignore list? Please put me back on mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...led-drugs-test

This lame argument of "IT IS NOT A PED" FAILS in every way when the people who actually did study and monitor the drug are saying that it is which is why they BANNED IT!

Once again certain fans are not being consistent, they kinda want make the rules as they go. If this was Wilder what would people be making the same argument that they're trying to make for Povetkin? I doubt it!
      It's all talk. Find me at least one consistent scientific research about meldonium. You'll not be able to do it, because there is none. So there are no solid evidences that meldonium REALLY enhances something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        So what are you implying Russian athletes have more occurrences of heart & vascular diseases?

Although I will agree with you the banning of this substance is questionable as a person critical of the banned substance list in general. I'd like to believe there is more science oriented reasoning with adding things to the banned substance list. This substance just seemed to be banned cuz a lot of athletes were on it, most notably Russian athletes. Occum's razor says this substance does something for sure doe, but I still don't approve of why it was added to the list if I'm being honest.
        Yes, this is what I talk about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
          It's all talk. Find me at least one consistent scientific research about meldonium. You'll not be able to do it, because there is none. So there are no solid evidences that meldonium REALLY enhances something.
          Yes, all those Russian athletes have been taking it because they think it makes them fat and weak and slow. That's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
            Chemodan, vokzal, RoSSeja! Oh **** nm, you are already there...my condolences.
            You look so stupid with all your hate to Russia

Comment

• Originally posted by saintpat View Post
              Yes, all those Russian athletes have been taking it because they think it makes them fat and weak and slow. That's it.
              This is what I don't get. If there are no benefits like some in here are claiming, then why the **** are a whole bunch of them taking it?

Comment

• Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                It doen't matter what they THINK it doest. It's matter only what it REALLY does. And this cannot be found out without some research. And there was NO research for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
                  It doen't matter what they THINK it doest. It's matter only what it REALLY does. And this cannot be found out without some research. And there was NO research for it.
                  It really does what the manufacturer says it does.

There has been research that has been published in journals, according to what I find in a 10-second Google search. They didn't just wake up one day, pick a substance out of a hat and say 'Let's ban this.'

The simple matter is it is banned. They sent out word ahead of time to stop taking it because it was going to be banned. Russian athletes all know it because of Sharapova and so many others being popped for using it.

And he still took it.

End of.

Comment

• Not interested in Roidvetkin/Babylegs Wilder fight anymore

Even if meldonium is really harmless and doesn't have that much of an effect, you've been warned a long time ago about it's banning anyway, so don't take the fight if you're not sure that there's no traces in your bloodstream. It's not about the meldonium, it doesn't matter if it's effective drug or not, it's about rules that needs to followed.

Like I've said, it's not about the drug. If they're going to ban aspirine tommorrow, then forget about taking the ****ing aspirine. Follow the rules

Funny that it was Povetkin team who insisted on VADA testing if my memory serves
                    Last edited by g27region; 05-14-2016, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• **** man. I really don't hope this destroys the fight. But I can understand why it would. He's going to Russia and he's going to fight a guy who's cheating.

Comment

Working...
                      X