No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Tests Positive For Meldonium, Wilder Title Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Yeah.......you spin it how you want if it helps you accept the FACT that Povetkin came up dirty. Hes a cheater and got caught
    I see it differently. To me cheater is someone who's braking the rules. By the rules Povetkin is clean. 0.07 micro gm is within allowed trace (<1 mocro gm) till the end of 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      A good article on Russia's state sponsored drug cheating system

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/sp...smtyp=cur&_r=1
      It's a mendacious registered article, in a general line of discreditizing Russian sport.
      First of all, look who is speaking. And think why isn't he in a jail.
      Second, look at the way of taking doping. Ski runners in a night before start had to drink ALCOHOL with steroids! It's totally ridiculious.
      It's made for such dimwitted persons as you who can't read further than header of the article.

Comment

• Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
        I see it differently. To me cheater is someone who's braking the rules. By the rules Povetkin is clean. 0.07 micro gm is within allowed trace (<1 mocro gm) till the end of 2016.
        Like i already said, whatever helps you accept the FACT he got caught cheating

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Still a performance enhancer regardless of the "TIME HE TOOK IT" that is actually a pathetic argument that some are trying to reach for. So never mined the fact that it is a Performance Enhancer, because WADA did not have it Banned at that time it was "OK" to use a Performance Enhancer because it wasn't banned. That sounds Ridiculous!
          Try to educate yourself at least a little. Read at least something about this "Performance Enhancer". There is no medical evidence that it can help a sportsman. Or that it can do something at all. No good scientific researches on it. Meldonium was banned only because many of Russian sportsmen use it, in order to make bad reputation for Russian sportsmen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Like i already said, whatever helps you accept the FACT he got caught cheating
            But he didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
              But he didn't

Comment

• I would like to invite Povetkin banned for life crowd to google for meldonium analog drags (not banned for whatever reason) that are in use by US athletes.

Comment

• I just hope they dont cancel the fight. I was so looking forward to it and and i want to see Wilder get knocked out.

Comment

• Ahhhh man. Gotta love it!!!! I ain't got **** to say. I'm just gonna sit back, enjoy a night of boxing and NBA ball and laugh at hypocrites that I guarantee are defending this **** somewhere in these 30 plus pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      I told you all that these stink'n Russian's and Britts cant be trusted! Damn you Povetkin you stole Wilders moment! Anthony Joshua you necks! Klitschko you're juiced too!
                      All athletes at a high level are juicing get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X