Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guy3008 View Post
    The Middleweight division begins at 155lbs and ends at 160lbs. Why can't Canelo fight at 155? It's still considered inside the Middleweight range right? Why all the outcry?
    He's free to fight at 155. Nobody is forcing him to weigh exactly 160 lbs if 155 is just his lucky number or something.

But as you say the mw division is 155-160.

the trouble is that canelo himself has said:
    -he is not a middleweight
    -he's not ready yet and golovkin should fight someone else
    -has weighed more than golovkin in the ring for several fights

it's a DUCK and not a well designed or well hidden one...
    Last edited by ////; 05-05-2016, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Me too. It is amazing what megalomania and also fear can do to some fighters.
      yep i agree

Comment

So then kindly vacate your Middleweight title. Thanks.

Comment

While he's at 155 lbs, he's fighting guys from 147 lbs.

Comment

He's gotta be kidding.

Alvarez says at 154 his body feels lighter and better, than he rehydrates to over 170? WTF something's gotta be lost in translation.
            Khan's a funny little dude and he's a hard guy to like but I hope he upsets this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              The WBC made a mess, and they're the only ones who can fix it!
              Great point! The sanctioning bodies should never have allowed this CW bullshit in the first place. They created weight classes to make sure no fighter has a weight advantage over another fighter. Then they turn around and allow catch weights, which creates an advantage by forcing someone to fight at a weight that is not their natural weight. Ridiculous!

Comment

Wow............................................... .............

Comment

Originally posted by Guy3008 View Post
                  The Middleweight division begins at 155lbs and ends at 160lbs. Why can't Canelo fight at 155? It's still considered inside the Middleweight range right? Why all the outcry?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    He won the title at 155. So we should all consider it the 155 belt. It's not like he's fought at 160 before.
                    Ban this guy

Comment

Cant believe its still guys defending this clown......smfh

Comment

Working...
                      X