Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should I fight at 160?erm because you have the 160 belt ginge that's why

Comment

"while I'm at 155 lbs"!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        A-side baby. You worked your whole career to get to this point. You sacrificed and took shorts to fight the best. Anybody can get it if the really want it. He don't really want it tho. I'm no rocket scientist but I do believe 155 falls between 154-168.
        I'm no rocket scientist but 160 belt's limit is 160

Comment

Can somebody explain how this ginger ugly ******ed looking dwarf is considered boxing's biggest star, a hearthrob and the PPV king?? Emperor's new clothes more like, this guy's a fraud plain and simple. I know he'll get KOd in 5 but Im hopin Khan beats this ugly ginger ****

Comment

Canelo fans, is this your boy? Cause you just got clapped up with him!

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo16 View Post
              Can somebody explain how this ginger ugly ******ed looking dwarf is considered boxing's biggest star, a hearthrob and the PPV king?? Emperor's new clothes more like, this guy's a fraud plain and simple. I know he'll get KOd in 5 but Im hopin Khan beats this ugly ginger ****
              Simply put, Mexicans are the largest fanbase in boxing an are going through a dryspell so they have to like a guy whos blatantly ducking and fighting in his own invented division.

The second someone less embarrassing comes along they all jump ship. Watch. He keeps this up they'll be booing him like they id Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by ARENA View Post
                How can someone who dehydrates to 175 pounds talk about unfair weight advantage??

Rehydrates bro

Comment

I'm just here to see who will defend this

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    The WBC made a mess, and they're the only ones who can fix it!
                    Most intelligent post.

Comment

True mexican warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X