Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

155???????? there is no such division
    i still like this guy but he is making it harder to like him everyday

Comment

I used to like this guy...

Comment

Canelo is more than willing to fight a guy that started as a lightweight and is jumping 8 lb to fight him, but is scared to death of moving up 5 lb to full divisional weight

Comment

It's only so long fake thugs can pretend...

Comment

This is fkin pathetic..what a puss boy..I actually used to like this kid, can't even defend his bs anymore. Full of excuses.

Comment

who needs GGG at 160. when after canelo ko's khan on saturday, he will be stripped but fight mayweather at 154 or 155 in september for lots of dough$$$$.. dont like the duck but if it was me, i would take the money as well.

Comment

Well zero respect for this guy. Most protected fighter in the biz. And he is oscars only star. So just give the title to GGG. Deliver it in person, fave your fear. Then do the walk of shame with your tail between your legs. Dont understand why people hate on mayweather so much and canelo just gets a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Bardock...... Come defend your boy.
                  lol........................ I can't do that

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    He won the title at 155. So we should all consider it the 155 belt. It's not like he's fought at 160 before.
                    LIGHTBULB!! It's the same FRIGGING DIVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He has to be freakin joking. What a fucking pendejo.

Comment

Working...
                      X