Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So losing one pound is taking a toll on your body but you say "I'm not a middleweight" well sir you are clearly struggling with 154 as per your own statement...FCKERY if I have ever seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
      My point exactly... Canelo won the MW title @ 155.
      Ex MW champ, Cotto also never fought anyone at 160. Just strip him or fight him at the catchweight! Dude is 25. He has Atleast 2 more years at JMW!
      Cotto fought at 159 lbs against a guy who weighed at most in his career 159.5 lbs. So cotto effectively, fought a middleweight & he's smaller than canelo. Canela is a puto

Comment

i have to change my avatar. after all these excuses, canelo makes cotto look like a warrior who takes on all challenges.

Comment

GOTDAMN! **** sake Nelo. I use to ride with you, seriously, worst boxing related quote ive ever ever seen!

Comment

hasnt canelo heard? oscar says were idiots unless we think canelo is a huge underdog to khan even tho canelo gonna outweigh him by a good 20 plus pounds

Comment

LMAO. Canelo calling the shots!

Comment

Canelo has the right to fight in the MW division at 55, 56, 57,58 59 or 160 and so does his opponents. End of story. If he wants to defend the belt at 155, God Bless Him but don't cry if your opponent wants to come in at any of the weights 155-160.

Comment

i get why people bash canelo for 155 but at the same time belts are so pointless these days and to pretend they are anything more then political tools is being naive so while i get bashing him for fighting at 155 at the same time i totally get it

Comment

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
                    Canelo has the right to fight in the MW division at 55, 56, 57,58 59 or 160 and so does his opponents. End of story. If he wants to defend the belt at 155, God Bless Him but don't cry if your opponent wants to come in at any of the weights 155-160.
                    all thats going to happen is hes going to lose the belt but lets be honest all belts are paper belts these days with each org being comfortable with certain promoters and managers anyway. there are too many for any to be legit they are literally ornaments i personally just hope ggg bites the bullet calls his bluff and agrees to 155 so we can see the dam fight. But i totally get why canelo is saying no 155 or nothing i mean he is the A side by far and in his mind he did it for mayweather. oscar did it for manny etc etc. In reality its no different then ggg saying 164 for ward even tho people say its different cause of the belt if were being honest its literally exactly the same these are prize fighters the belts are literally ornaments in boxing these days unfortunately
                    Last edited by Cinci Champ; 05-05-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• why doesn't he fight at 154 lbs? wonder if he can make it, i know it is just one pound but still, makes no sense, for example the WBC belt at 154 lbs is vacant and a few days ago i read a thread about the WBC being angry at the fighters at jrmw for not having comitment to fight for it or something like that. i'm pretty sure that canelo can get that belt back if he wanted to. i mean the WBC is letting khan fight for the 160 lbs version of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X