Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Been nearly three years since the WBC middleweight belt was fought for at 160. It's barely even a real middleweight title any more.
    Absolutely terrible when you consider middleweight history. Even worse when you have these nutjobs defending him. "Hes the a side, he calls the shots". This whole a side business has done alot of damage recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Been nearly three years since the WBC middleweight belt was fought for at 160. It's barely even a real middleweight title any more.
      The WBC made a mess, and they're the only ones who can fix it!

Comment

You know, I truly don't mind an arrogant and/or difficult fighter, I truly don't. However, his arrogance should have a direct relationship with his ability, talent, skill as well as status/stature. If Floyd were to say something along these lines, I wouldn't give a shi*t because of how big a name he is/was, the exposure and attention he brought to the sport, his track record of fighting the best, etc.

Saul is in still in the infancy of the Elite Tier level of his career and really has NO, and I mean NOOOOOOO justification for the size of his head other than genetics (his dome is massive) and a loyal fanbase. He hasn't come close to achieving enough to justify this level of diva.

He's nowhere near as talented as the outgoing crop, but ****ing hell, he's loved immensely and brings casuals. Oscar and Saul really are navigating this period poorly, and risk backing themselves into a corner that'll start a mass exodus of Saul's fans.

Comment

Canelo is making his bed, hopefully he is prepared to lay in it. This is going to loom over him for the rest of his career and his record.

Comment

No different to what he said last week.

When he feels its time to move up, the 160 fights will happen. In the meantime, he has a number of good fights with the guys at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              He won the title at 155. So we should all consider it the 155 belt. It's not like he's fought at 160 before.
              No just no. It's a middleweight belt. It's not fair for the guys who campaign @ 160 to not be able to try for that WBC. Canelo's just scared and that's the end of it.

Comment

GGG needs to go down at lease 157 so this coward can fight him

Comment

A-side baby. You worked your whole career to get to this point. You sacrificed and took shorts to fight the best. Anybody can get it if the really want it. He don't really want it tho. I'm no rocket scientist but I do believe 155 falls between 154-168.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    He won the title at 155. So we should all consider it the 155 belt. It's not like he's fought at 160 before.
                    I really hope your joking...

Comment

How can his fans support this coward BS that him and Oscar are spewing???

DUCK

Comment

Working...
                      X