Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
    I'm just here to see who will defend this
    Lmfao. It'll be pure comedy to read whatever that person says. Watching people defend GGG and Canelo, supposedly the two biggest stars in the game as they say and do **** like this is pure gold.

Comment

I've never been a fan of the redhead diva but was hopeful there would be less excuses from him than the other diva Cotto. It's obvious now that Alvared is a bigger diva than Cotto and will doing anything to duck GGG. In hindsight GGG should of forced his mandatory and derailed this joke of a middleweight defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
        I'm no rocket scientist but 160 belt's limit is 160
        'He's willing to got down to 154 or up to 168 for who ever will fight him.'--UnAbel Sanchez

Time to cash that check his mouth wrote.

Comment

Man! Golovkin must have givin him a beating in the sparring session.

Comment

Canelo, you are losing points with your fans.

Comment

Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
              Most intelligent post.
              Sanctioning bodies should never allow the title to be won in a catch-weight bout! That stop all this madness!

Comment

They fight for the middleweight title but why should they give someone the advantage of 160 lbs - legal middleweight limit? What a shame. Canelo and Oscar are just pathetic. I hope WBC will not reverse and will strip Canelo of the title.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                  Haha. Yea, I'm def not a fan of his now. I was in the middle with him and I usually like all boxers. But Wow, I'm half Mexican but **** that. They just lost 1 PPV buy. Fans that appreciate him soley for the Mexican race shouldn't even watch boxing. If the fight ain't at 160 I ain't ever buying. Not even streaming. Mexican warriors "OUT"... Mexican Divas "IN"
                  Log off ****** ive never been a big canelo fan but i love the way hes trolling all u idiots every time he speaks people have to comment , hes getting bigger everyday and so will his ppvs numbers

Comment

The Middleweight division begins at 155lbs and ends at 160lbs. Why can't Canelo fight at 155? It's still considered inside the Middleweight range right? Why all the outcry?

Comment

The only way to force his hand is to embarrass him. If ****enlo wins the whole area needs to chant triple g's name

Comment

Working...
                      X