Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Like To Smack Adrien Broner About, Give Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I can't see why Brook couldn't be fighting Vargas next. Arum said that he and Hearn are good friends. If Bradley continues, I think that would be a good fight too!
    "Nobody knows who Kell Brook is." - Arum

Comment

brook vs garcia or broner would be good fights. but enough talking kahn jr, sign a contract already.

Comment

May 5, 2015:

Brook, 29, is then set to face former champion Brandon Rios in a summer show in England that would put him on the radar in the US.

Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank also looks after Rios and revealed he is in negotiations with Eddie Hearn.

He said: "Absolutely he could fight Pacquiao.

"I've never met Kell but I know Eddie very well and I've done business for years with Barry his father so they're good friends of mine."

Pacquiao is expected to undergo surgery on the torn ligaments in his shoulder that hampered his chances against Floyd Mayweather Jr on Saturday night.

That would mean six months out but the clash could happen early next year.

http://www.boxingscene.com/bob-arum-...int_friendly=1

Comment

I'm not US based so can't say for certain but Vargas isn't a huge name/ticker seller over there either is he? The winner would become a unified champion which would certainly build the victor's profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I just want to see Manny come back, with the word of the lord and rebuke kell's sodomistic ways.
            Hahaha green K your way

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              What about Spence, doe?

Poor Brook, I don't think anyone respects him at this point. Best win is still a sloppy ass Porter.
              Said he's looking for a big name for this summer, don't think Spence exactly qualifies. He'll fight if he slates himself as mando tho, no way is Brook lettin go of that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
                Hahaha green K your way
                Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Said he's looking for a big name for this summer, don't think Spence exactly qualifies. He'll fight if he slates himself as mando tho, no way is Brook lettin go of that belt.
                  Brook and "big name" don't compute, doe.

Let's just hope it's not some "big name" that's only known in the UK.

Comment

I like how Kell talks ****

Next time I get into a bout of fisticuffs I am going to tell my opposition before hand that "I'm about to smack you about"

Comment

give it a rest kell

Comment

Working...
                      X