Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Like To Smack Adrien Broner About, Give Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Like To Smack Adrien Broner About, Give Beating

IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-0, 25KOs) has placed WBC champion Danny Garcia at the top of his wishlist. Brook is currently looking for a big name opponent for the summer. Last month destroyed mandatory challenger Kevin Bizier of Canada in two rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting how he didn't mention Spencer. I old be the first to buy the ticket

Comment

Make the fight happen..would definitely watch

Comment

Broner probably hgasnt heard of you and don't kno who u r and that u beat porter.
        So keep calling him out I'm sure he'd fight u.
        I want to see you beat broner. That might get khans juices fklowing

Comment

Broner still in jail right now tho...

Comment

Broner's not available at this point.

But where is the Garcia response? Brook calling out Garcia is old already. What's else is new? Is Garcia ducking or what?

Has Hearn reached out to Haymon yet? What's the standard op exactly? Lara tweets out Golovkin's name and GG's ducking Lara doe. Why can't we say the same thing here? Garcia ducking doe...

Comment

I can't see why Brook couldn't be fighting Vargas next. Arum said that he and Hearn are good friends. If Bradley continues, I think that would be a good fight too!

Comment

What about Spence, doe?

Poor Brook, I don't think anyone respects him at this point. Best win is still a sloppy ass Porter.

Comment

Blah blah blah blah blah Kell Brook you're like that annoying kid at school who thought he could do everything but never did a single thing.

Obviously using Broners name to divert attention from the next mandatory that he will dodge. He's desperately trying to get some internet beef going with Broner so the folks get hyped about this fight, and use it as a means of distraction so people will over look his Spence dodge.
                  Last edited by Mpower; 04-20-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

From what a few Brits have posted Brook is a bit light in the loafers, lots of sugar in his tank. I just want to see Manny come back, with the word of the lord and rebuke kell's sodomistic ways.

Comment

Working...
                    X