Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Like To Smack Adrien Broner About, Give Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not calling out Spence because he's not a big enough name. He's still in the up and comer category. Once he fights the winner of Porter/Thurman then he'll be in the mix. I don't think he's afraid of Spence. Broner or Garcia will be more marketable. Remember that boxing is also a business.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
      He's not calling out Spence because he's not a big enough name. He's still in the up and comer category. Once he fights the winner of Porter/Thurman then he'll be in the mix. I don't think he's afraid of Spence. Broner or Garcia will be more marketable. Remember that boxing is also a business.
      Exactly, Spence is a complete unknown in the UK. He brings nothing to the table except being a risky fight.

Comment

Still waiting for him to stop flapping his gums and actually fight someone who isn't Bizier/Jo Jo Dan level

Comment

I certainly understand the hype surrounding spence being that he's a awesome fighter, but why does brook have to mention him? Spence will work his way to the number contender position and I have no doubt Brook will embrace the challenge. I don't think he fears spence at all. I do think he's a guy that seeing the English boxing scene take off. He's seeing other guys that aren't as good as him get paid great money and he wants a piece of the action. So what's the only thing a guy in his position can do? Call out the big names. Spence is a solid contender, but he isn't a big name. Brook wants to make a million dollars. And he's just as entitled to that kind of money as any other champion in the game.

Comment

Kick 'em while they're down, Broner has other things on his mind. Kell should try to set up a Canelo fight before Spence beats him to it. Weak chin Khan get's 8 mil, an undefeated titlist should pull a lot more and a win vs Garcia or Vargas would up his chances

Comment

Haaaaaaaa!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                From what a few Brits have posted Brook is a bit light in the loafers, lots of sugar in his tank. I just want to see Manny come back, with the word of the lord and rebuke kell's sodomistic ways.
                This right here is friggin hilarious...

Comment

Kell Brook is a bum he can't beat anyone elite.

Comment

Originally posted by bcalvert View Post
                    This right here is friggin hilarious...
                    Thanks buddy!! Glad you get my humor!

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
                      Exactly, Spence is a complete unknown in the UK. He brings nothing to the table except being a risky fight.
                      Oh yes of course, dan, Gavin and Bizier on the other hand are household names in England.

Absolutely ridiculous. That goes for Boxingfan4life too.

Comment

Working...
                      X