Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Pacquiao Lacks Fundamentals, Can't Cut Off Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
    Derrick James Spence Trainer said Pacquiao has no defensive no skills no fundamentals
    No, those bitter american insiders guys like Malignaggi and many others think he's a bum on PEDS.

While Roy and Holyfield, both caught by the patrol for taking PEDs are true ATG, give their opinions on TV, are recognized legends and nobody in the US have a problem with it, especially not ***GYGNAGGI.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Pacquiao is too small to that effectively at welterweight. It wasn't a problem for him in the lower weight classes when he had a lot less technique.
      I was thinking the exact same thing...

I wonder how well Spence would cut of the ring against GGG, Kovelev, Ward, Lebedev, Fury etc

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          He said about Pac: "is a hard puncher, he's quick but he lacks Fundamentals...and that's what I'm big on, I can cut off the ring, I can vary up my punches".

Dude is trying to explain us why he is a better fighter (at least with more Fundamentals) than Manny.

Manny is taking a guy 5 inches taller when he's fighting Algieri.
          Ther is no useful comparison of both fights.

Spence is a 147 contender and his comparing himself to a legend of the sport.

He's talking out of his ass . end off
          If he wanted to say he was a better fighter than Pacquiao, that's what he would have said. Stop putting words in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            If he wanted to say he was a better fighter than Pacquiao, that's what he would have said. Stop putting words in his mouth.
            Well at least he said he has more fundamentals.

"he lacks Fundamentals...and that's what I'm big on"

Agreed?

Comment

Does Errol have world titles in 8 different weight classes? He's got a long way to go

Comment

Pac would chew Spence up.... That speed would have him eating two shots before he knew which direction to move.

Pac also let Algieri off the hook, he knew he was going to win the fight,there was no need to go for a KO.

Comment

This is more b-scene stirring **** up than it was Spence ripping Manny. Click bait as some put it. Yeah he pointed out a flaw, but he never said he was better. In fact he said this in the same interview: "I'm right there with the best in the division...I'm with guys like Pacquiao, Khan, Thurman, and Porter".

So he also said that MP was still among the best in the division.

He pointed out a flaw but he really wasn't trashing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    This is more b-scene stirring **** up than it was Spence ripping Manny. Click bait as some put it. Yeah he pointed out a flaw, but he never said he was better. In fact he said this in the same interview: "I'm right there with the best in the division...I'm with guys like Pacquiao, Khan, Thurman, and Porter".

So he also said that MP was still among the best in the division.

He pointed out a flaw but he really wasn't trashing him.
                    Boxingscene needs those hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      He's called Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. The Algieri fight does not make him a better fighter than Manny, it's the 37 years of age that makes him currently a better fighter than Manny. Like I've asked before, how many Top 3 southpaws has Manny faced? Has it ever happened? Spence Jr. is just too big and strong for Pacquiao at this age. I think that only Brook or Porter could deal with Spence's physicality @ 147. Everyone else is the underdog, especially Danny Garcia!
                      What about Thurman ?

Comment

Working...
                      X