Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Pacquiao Lacks Fundamentals, Can't Cut Off Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Pacquiao Lacks Fundamentals, Can't Cut Off Ring

Unbeaten welterweight contender Errol Spence (20-0, 17KOs) made a serious statement last Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. In five one-sided rounds, Spence crushed former WBO junior welterweight champion Chris Algieri. Three knockdowns were scored before the referee had seen enough and stopped the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL... here comes the hate. If Errol wants to be a big money fighter, you have to talk sh__...

Comment

I agree to a certain extent. But, as I posted yesterday, Manny is retired. Spence should focus his attacks on current fighters and begin to call them out. If Manny announces he is coming back or you make a behind the scenes deal to fight him, then talk about him.

Comment

Pacquiao is too small to that effectively at welterweight. It wasn't a problem for him in the lower weight classes when he had a lot less technique.

Comment

well, its true, it lost him the Floyd fight, im sure he was asked about this in an interview and not just bringing pac man up

Comment

My god....Some fighters just need to be quiet when it comes to certain opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
              My god....Some fighters just need to be quiet when it comes to certain opinions.
              **** everyone in this thread. talk your **** spence!!! LOL

Comment

Speak "The Truth!" However, I think Spence Jr. is a good fit for Manny, because he (Manny) wouldn't have to worry about cutting off the ring. Spence Jr. would be right there in the pocket with Manny, which is always dangerous! I think it's a 60/40 fight, with Spence Jr. as the favorite, only due to Manny's age and size!

Comment

Spence wants to put his hands on Pooquiao, he should call out MoneyMay in his next impressive win!!!!!

Comment

yeah lets not act like algieri wasnt trying to survive fighting against manny. had algieri fought the same way he did against khan and spence, pac would have taken him out.

look what happen as soon as chris trys to exchange with manny, he got dropped right away. not taking anything away from spence, he looked great, but that was against a game algieri who came to fight not like the one who fought manny.

chris algieir has been a lot more aggressive after that manny fight and i think that was his downfall.

Comment

Working...
                    X