Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Haha haha. Tbe. Fact.

Never in the history of boxing has anyone ever counted how many times a fighter "winced" throughout his career.

Haha haha. Yall crack me up. This topic should have its own thread.
    Floyd beat DLH, PAC, Marquez, Canelo, and others easily.

But Castillo beat Floyd in my opinion. In the rematch Floyd took Castillo to school.

Maidana mashed Floyd's nuts, Mosley almost had him out of there.

Floyd knows how to win, and can take a punch. Anyone can have on off night?

Comment

Haha haha. Tbe. Fact.

Never in the history of boxing has anyone ever counted how many times a fighter "winced" throughout his career.

If you spot PAC 174 votes he is neck and neck with Castillo! Where are the PAC A Maniacs at?

Comment

Haha haha. Tbe. Fact.

Never in the history of boxing has anyone made a mistake in scoring for wrong corner.

Never in the history of boxing has anyone won via correction fluid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          Never in the history of boxing has anyone made a mistake in scoring for wrong corner.

Never in the history of boxing has anyone won via correction fluid.
          Hey Rath, has anyone refuted your assertion? Has any boxing historian come forward with any challenge?

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            I'm have to run in on this, logically.

Floyd Sr. ''Close fight...point based..'' meaning, either Draw or Split,

Floyd Sr. ''My son beat Pac easy..'' meaning, UD, as everyone stated.

Roach: ''I don'T think we won...'' Loss, UD

There's a clear difference, and no, Floyd Sr. is not going to nullify any theories that because Floyd Sr said something then Roach could also be exempt...

I must carry on now and wash the dishes.
            Jhonny loves the way you broke it down!
            But, what about slow motion judging?

Soon, in an hour, I get on the train, was hoping Spoon23 would enlighten us all on who came closest.

But, he only likes to draw people into his threads. What Spain thought, in slow motion as always. He only wants slow mo for one fight. Marquez wants it for all his fights, if PAC gets **** slow mo vs Floyd.

Bwahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              i almost forgot about oscar!

odlh beat him from pillar to post! no wonder the judges rule it a SPLIT dec because floyd was so battered an bruised was was disfigured!
              Do you really think Oscar beat Floyd?

Do you think Canelo, PAC & others beat Floyd too?

Bro, it is an honest question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                You are confused, since this poll has limited options. Zaroku forgot to put that there are boxing fans who believed he lost to some fighters. But since there is no option to choose that.. I therefore conclude that this poll is flawed and tainted with an obviously biased agenda.

# floyd cannot be beat especially on rigged polls like this one hahaha
                Spoon23, look at the number of people who voted!
                PAC is neck and neck with Castillo, if you add 172 votes to PAC!

Great honest and factual poll. You helped this poll, in slow motion!

Zaroku and others look at poll results and nod in agreement.
                Some of us nod in agreement in slow motion!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahaha! OMG!

There is another poll on who did the most damage to Floyd, unfortunately, PAC is near last in that too.

Floyd ruined your life, in slow motion. You live in Chicago right? Hahahahahahaha! The pain remains the same....
                Last edited by Zaroku; 06-21-2016, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Hey Rath, has anyone refuted your assertion? Has any boxing historian come forward with any challenge?
                  nope because it has never happened before.

that explain why genius floyd fans never wanted to talk about that may 2nd fight, and why floyd "won" yet genius floyd fans still felt empty.

how many genius floyd fans here dying to shut me up?

but until now they can not prove me wrong.

floyd is the only boxer in history of the sport who won via correction fluid.

and that fight was the only one in history where they made mistakes in (red/blue) corners.72 times.

and remember that final score card where there were time stamp pm it that we talked about?

the justification of one geius floyd fan was that the form was printed on that time that was indicated on the left side of it.

my question is why was it printed very late in the round it was i think on the 11th round.

how do they know the fight would last 12 rounds.

is the final score card not needed if there was a ko on the early rounds of the fight, or an accidental head clash that would stop the fight?

very fishy indeed.

what do you think of it?
                  Last edited by Rath; 06-21-2016, 07:57 AM.

Comment

that explain why genius floyd fans never wanted to talk about that may 2nd fight, and why floyd "won" yet genius floyd fans still felt empty.

and that fight was the only one in history where they made mistakes in (red/blue) corners.72 times.

and remember that final score card where there were time stamp pm it that we talked about?

the justification of one geius floyd fan was that the form was printed on that time that was indicated on the left side of it.

my question is why was it printed very late in the round it was i think on the 11th round.

is the final score card not needed if there was a ko on the early rounds of the fight, or an accidental head clash that would stop the fight?

very fishy indeed.

what do you think of it?
                    I think it is very fishy. Considering that those were veteran judges right?
                    Veteran judges.
                    Filled out score cards in championship fights right?
                    This is the issue that bothers me the most.

And nobody has been able to refute your claim. You have an open challenge to all boxing fans and boxing historians too.

Very interesting!

Comment

very fishy indeed.

what do you think of it?
                      Lmao ****** pact@rd.

25 years from now there WILL be a 2hour documentary on may2nd 2015 and there will be at least 15mins dedicated to the lives that were destroyed.

Of the 15 mins

- at least 1min will cover spoons slow motion video.

- 1min will cover Thomas Hauser and how he was unable to attend the event because his media credentials were revoked.

- 15 secs will be devoted to dellusional pact@rd conspiracy theorists that subscribe to IV and correctional fluid.

The remaining time will end with people laughing hysterically untill the credits stop rolling and the screen fades to black.

Hahahahahahaha.

I hope they screen shot your post on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X