Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    All that text and you're still not saying anything. Just like I thought.
    Floyd always gets the benefit of the doubt, decisions always in his ****ing favor.

This is why PAC fans are pissed. Rounds in doubt, always land in the Floyd count.

I think Floyd beat Manny, because I boxed for 8 years, yet, I can see why PAC fans doubt rounds that went to your idol Floyd.

Smart, great boxer, amazing really, but to casuals boring.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 04-09-2016, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Floyd always gets the benefit of the doubt, decisions everyone.

This is why PAC fans are pissed.

I think Floyd beat Manny, because I boxed for 8 years, yet, I can see why PAC fans doubt rounds that went to your idol Floyd.

Smart, great boxer, amazing really, but to casuals boring.
      "Always gets the benefit of the doubt" implies he has won multiple undeserved decisions. That's most definitely not the case.

Wait, why am I conversing with a nitwit again? I'm out.

Comment

"Always gets the benefit of the doubt" implies he has won multiple undeserved decisions. That's most definitely not the case.

Had my hands taped many times, before lacing them up, face stitched several times, nitwit is your new nick name.

50/50 calls gotta go with you half the time, against you, the other half.

Close only counts when you play horse shoes or throw hand grenades.

Your God ain't all that.

Btw!!

I want to rip your pretty young face off, and staple it over my mean as **** old face to appear better than I am!!!

Enjoy you youth son!! Remember these words!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 04-09-2016, 07:35 AM.

Comment

The close fights he won, could have gone either way.

Comment

• Spoon where are you player??? Support your guy.

Where is spoon23 or spoon32, in slow motion, with what Spain thought???

Spoon save your boy....

Comment

• Senior said Oscar beat lil floyd..

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                Senior said Oscar beat lil floyd..

I forgot his crack head dad said that. But, he was beefing with Floyd at that time???

PAC did as good/bad as DLH, in my opinion.
                Oscar was not a close fight. PAC was easy, in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I forgot his crack head dad said that. But, he was beefing with Floyd at that time???

PAC did as good/bad as DLH, in my opinion.
                  Oscar was not a close fight. PAC was easy, in my opinion.

Just putting up a vid. I remember floyd groupies used to quote Freddie saying floyd beat PAC well his own father said Oscar beat lil floyd. Don't know if Sr really meant it or just to get back at lil floyd..

Comment

Just putting up a vid. I remember floyd groupies used to quote Freddie saying floyd beat PAC well his own father said Oscar beat lil floyd. Don't know if Sr really meant it or just to get back at lil floyd..
                    Crazy stuff. Crack head father, etc. I try not to pay attention to much his dad and uncle say.

Comment

I'm have to run in on this, logically.

Floyd Sr. ''Close fight...point based..'' meaning, either Draw or Split,

Floyd Sr. ''My son beat Pac easy..'' meaning, UD, as everyone stated.

Roach: ''I don'T think we won...'' Loss, UD

There's a clear difference, and no, Floyd Sr. is not going to nullify any theories that because Floyd Sr said something then Roach could also be exempt...

I must carry on now and wash the dishes.

Comment

Working...
                      X