Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Chino would have put more hurt on Floyd for sure! Thanks for the info!

Maidana bro piped bombs on Floyd. Floyd can take a punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
      He would have stopped the Broner fight if he was in broner's corner....

Maidana punches like he has steel in his gloves!

Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
        If the poll read more accurately "who beat Floyd and didn't get the decision" then you'd get more participants

A poll named "Who beat Floyd and didn't get the decision" would be a breeding ground for delusional conspiracy theorist.

More importantly it would exclude someone like Shane Mosley - who imo came the closest to winning because Floyd was hurt bad with time left in the round - because Mosley definitely did not deserve the decision. Almost koed Floyd though. Almost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          A poll named "Who beat Floyd and didn't get the decision" would be a breeding ground for delusional conspiracy theorist.

More importantly it would exclude someone like Shane Mosley - who imo came the closest to winning because Floyd was hurt bad with time left in the round - because Mosley definitely did not deserve the decision. Almost koed Floyd though. Almost.
          Agreed. That poll would be stupid and meaningless. Spoon23
          Was telling me that my premise for this poll is flawed. I told him that I had to go off the official record, not what Spain thought in slow motion.

Comment

Have you noticed how Spoon23 is the ultra pact@rd avoids these type of polls that refute his more accurate poll.

Who you got?

Porter or Thurman?
            I don't know. They are both babies. Can go either way.

But the boxer who fights the smarter fight wins. Ring IQ is the key here.

Porter wins the decision if he can endure thurmans power tire him out. Just be patient fight smart. Porter has shown he has the mental fortitude to win at this stage and I think this is the x factor.

Thurman is sloppy. Powerfull but sloppy. Intellegent guy but his style seems too wreckless. But he can flatten porter with one shot. Fight smart, keep the cards close 3-4 rds and the opportunities will open up for a big shot.

Learning opportunity for both fighters here regardless of the outcome.

I will be watching closely in normal speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              sure, ask spain....

but before you do that, ask your AP's permission first....

you don't want a belated tue, do you?
              I found this lucky punch video fascinating.

Waiting for ADPO to watch it. It is short!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OXYhyyAIMc

Comment

I found this lucky punch video fascinating.

Waiting for ADPO to watch it. It is short!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OXYhyyAIMc
                the idiots who voted for Pac need to be slapped....these fools arent boxing fans and have no idea how to score a fight

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  the idiots who voted for Pac need to be slapped....these fools arent boxing fans and have no idea how to score a fight
                  They are insane. The are PAC fans, and that is all. They are in pain, and can't move on.

Comment

They are insane. The are PAC fans, and that is all. They are in pain, and can't move on.
                    cot dam, its been over a year.....this is pathetic and you know who they are...alts included.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      cot dam, its been over a year.....this is pathetic and you know who they are...alts included.
                      It is sad, more sad than funny!
                      I am looking forward to Thurman Porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X