Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I could see that. I think my eyes popped out of my head when Mosley hit him with that second shot. Floyd showed a lot of grit at the end of that round.
    One more vote for Cotto or PAC takes them out of this neck and neck tie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      The Japanese news in all over this trump rally in downtown. The cops let things get out of hand. Was it as bad as it looked on TV Tokyo?
      Yeah it was pretty bad the trump supporters were outnumbered big time. And the protesters threw eggs and got really crazy with them. But no violence they just harassed and threw eggs at the supporting cast

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Yeah it was pretty bad the trump supporters were outnumbered big time. And the protesters threw eggs and got really crazy with them. But no violence they just harassed and threw eggs at the supporting cast
        They get crazier around Cinco de Mayo?

On a different note:
        I got a buddy in the San Jose area who loves latina's. He is a white guy, but loves Mexican women. He asked me for the secrets of korning latina's.

I told him:

Lie! Learn a little Spanish, tell them that your last name is Philips, but hyphae it with a Spanish surname.

Phillips - Hernandez

I hang out with him from time to time to add authenticity to his Mexican ancestry. He calls me his guru now. He gets too much poon now.

I go to him for advice when I deal with white women. It is all good, we both get what we love.... Poon! Poon! Give me Poon or give me death! Zaroku.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Not many are THAT delusional. Spoon suffers from a very special kind of mental ******ation. That much is clear.
          I feel for Spoon23 , that guy is so full of PAC, he thinks he is PAC.

He loves this poll more than his now infamous more accurate poll failure.
          He dropped his own poll like a red headed step child. I can visualize it in slow motion, and I "wonder?" what Spain thought??

Hahahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            this was one of the main points i was trying to point out......

coming close ain't enough to get 1....still is just an 0........

castillo per officials' verdict lost........

but here in nsb, did castillo really lose? did he deserve a 1?

or are our hands tied because the "official result" is floyd won? if so, this thread is really not as good as i previously thought....

sadly, a "good thread" is beginning to turn into a joke.....and venue for expressing personal animosity....
            Sponn23 seems to be on vacation. Good for him. He gets wacko on these topics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              Maidana in my opinion it was either 6-6 or 7-5 for floyd
              Do you think Maidana used questionable tactics like low blows and other things?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                JLC won the most rounds, 5 to 6, among Floyd's victims, but Marcus Maidana inflicted the most damage despite taking 4 only rounds.
                I liked it when Maidana was smashing Floyd with low blows. Maidana made Floyd fight hard to maintain his "0" !

Comment

• PAC is Neck and Neck with Cotto!

This poll is more accurate than any loaded question poll you ever made.

Where is your awesome more accurate poll buddy?

Comment

• Who came closest? ODLH. Who did beat him? Pacquiao, Castillo, & Maidana

Comment

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                      Who came closest? ODLH. Who did beat him? Pacquiao, Castillo, & Maidana
                      You are not alone in this opinion. Tagalog, Spoon23 & Rath probably agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X