Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    No need to answer! But PAC lost. Floyd fought like he always fights...

All I ever hoped to see in boxing was Floyd KTFO. JMM said Floyd is the best.

PAC... Shoulder and tight socks.

*****s hate me too.

Can someone, anyone knock Floyd the **** out ???? I hate his ****ing face, TBE... Etc...
    Well I have to agree to disagree.. Coz Pac was robbed buddy.

The reason he can't gtfo is one, we agree about Bayless is one reason.

Two, how can you knock someone out who runs and hug as a profession?

You can't knock out someone like this. You just can't..

Yup, fuvk TBE

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Well I have to agree to disagree.. Coz Pac was robbed buddy.

The reason he can't gtfo is one, we agree about Bayless is one reason.

Two, how can you knock someone out who runs and hug as a profession?

You can't knock out someone like this. You just can't..

Yup, fuvk TBE

I hate Bayless and Floyd! I want that tooth that Maidana mashesed out of his big ****in mouth...

Comment

Yes it wasn't Zaroku. It definitely wasn't. And in this poll that is what I voted for.

That is the essence of this thread who was robbed the most.

The answer is Castillo.

Now calling a man insane and a biased man for answering CASTILLO was completely out of line. You were trying to defame my good name.

To that, I demand an apology for such heinous act of attacking my credibility for accusing me off was not a case of being a biased boxing fan.

We are here for you Zaroku! Johnny, me and the rest of NSB are here for you! Even your imaginary girl friend who's a life size inflatable doll is here for you..

But you have to..

In slow motion you look stupid for a longer time... You do understand that right?

Tell your **** boy tangalogyou love him and move on.
        D

Comment

I hate Bayless and Floyd! I want that tooth that Maidana mashesed out of his big ****in mouth...
          Yup, I feel you homes.

Comment

Yup, I feel you homes.
            Glad we agree on something! That mofo is a piece of ch1t! End of story!

Comment

In slow motion you look stupid for a longer time... You do understand that right?

Tell your **** boy tangalogyou love him and move on.
              D
              What you should understand slow motion is not there to change the outcome of a fraud result. Slow motion is only there to prove wether or not the winner really did win and thus, connected more than his opponent.

And if it proves that in slow motion that the other guy did connect more than the winner, including factoring ring generalship, defense, effective aggression.. Then it is safe to say the winner won a fluke win and an undeserving win at that.

But off course you won't understand that..

Moving on?

Haha.. I've moved on a longtime ago buddy. I just love exposing a fraud. Think of me as the vanguard of truth. A historian in exposing frauds in boxing. Such as your hate for Froid and Bayless. Someone has to do it, and I enjoy it anyways.

Regarding Tangalog, Tangalog and everyone in NSB are my friends including you buddy. If I can just hug you in slow motion. That would be the icing in the cake to prove my true concern and love for NSB

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-23-2016, 01:15 AM.

Comment

What you should understand slow motion is not there to change the outcome of a fraud result. Slow motion is only there to prove wether or not the winner really did win and thus, connected more than his opponent.

And if it proves that in slow motion that the other guy did connect more than the winner, including factoring ring generalship, defense, effective aggression.. Then it is safe to say the winner won a fluke win and an undeserving win at that.

But off course you won't understand that..

Moving on?

Haha.. I've moved on a longtime ago buddy. I just love exposing a fraud. Think of me as the vanguard of truth. A historian in exposing frauds in boxing. Such as your hate for Froid and Bayless. Someone has to do it, and I enjoy it anyways.

Regarding Tangalog, Tangalog and everyone in NSB are my friends including you buddy. If I can just hug you in slow motion. That would be the icing in the cake to prove my true concern and love for NSB

Thanks buddy! I glad that azz wipe is retired! Peace! God I hate that **** head!

Comment

Thanks buddy! I glad that azz wipe is retired! Peace! God I hate that **** head!
                  Yup, You said it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    Pact@rd still losing in this poll?

Yep.
                    Yep! Now with postol losing, t@rds want to see PAC fight Crawford.

I feel for them.... But I enjoy laughing at them too.

Comment

Working...
                    X