Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Lmao stupid pact@rd.

25 years from now there WILL be a 2hour documentary on may2nd 2015 and there will be at least 15mins dedicated to the lives that were destroyed.

Of the 15 mins

- at least 1min will cover spoons slow motion video.

- 1min will cover Thomas Hauser and how he was unable to attend the event because his media credentials were revoked.

- 15 secs will be devoted to dellusional pact@rd conspiracy theorists that subscribe to IV and correctional fluid.

The remaining time will end with people laughing hysterically untill the credits stop rolling and the screen fades to black.

Hahahahahahaha.

I hope they screen shot your post on this forum.
    I can actually imagine the documentary you just described. I'd watch it for sure!

Spoon in a mental hospital mumbling to himself about slow motion videos and what Spain thought.

LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Dead on.

Floyd grabbed on Mosleys arm for dear life. I've never seen Floyd so disoriented.

I don't think Mosley knew how badly he hurt Floyd because, in my opinion, he didn't pursue the ko aggressive enough.

People don't vote Mosley because how floyd recovered and DOMINATED the rest of the fight. So I understand.

But make no mistake, Mosley had floyd standing on noodles. Lol.

Floyd didn't lie about being hurt in the post fight interview either. Said something like "all in a day's work" when asked.

Have you noticed how Spoon23 is the ultra pact@rd avoids these type of polls that refute his more accurate poll.

Who you got?

Porter or Thurman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Have you noticed how Spoon23 is the ultra pact@rd avoids these type of polls that refute his more accurate poll.

Who you got?

Porter or Thurman?
        If the poll read more accurately "who beat Floyd and didn't get the decision" then you'd get more participants

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
          If the poll read more accurately "who beat Floyd and didn't get the decision" then you'd get more participants
          Sorry, we had plenty of voters!

Gotta go off boxrec, even though I believe Castillo won.

I also believe PAC lost three out of four to Marquez.

That is a slippery slope.

Where do you stop?

PAC wasn't robbed. He just lost.
          Canelo doesn't even rate an honorable mention.

Maidana mashed Floyd's nuts and body up real good.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
            I got a great idea! You make that very thread and I will vote in it! I am curious.

Spoon23 or you should make it.

Great idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
              Maidana beatdown Mayweather pretty badly. Sources close to Mayweather said he was in extreme pain in the following weeks after the Chino fight.

Now imagine if Maidana wasn't using pillows.
              I forgot about those A side games Floyd was playing. Chino landed bomb's.
              What gloves did chino use against Broner?

Do you know?

Comment

I forgot about those A side games Floyd was playing. Chino landed bomb's.
                What gloves did chino use against Broner?

Do you know?
                Everlast MX puncher's gloves

Comment

Everlast MX puncher's gloves

What did Floyd force Chino to wear? He played lots of games pre fight withe chino!

Comment

What did Floyd force Chino to wear? He played lots of games pre fight withe chino!
                    Everlast Powerlock

Comment

Everlast Powerlock
                      Chino would have put more hurt on Floyd for sure! Thanks for the info!

Maidana bro piped bombs on Floyd. Floyd can take a punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X