Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
    Its not about what I score, its about Senior. He said Oscar should've won. Jr own father said he should've lost. I forgot what I scored but I would agree with Senior because he is Jr's father. Jr should've lost to Oscar because Sr said so.
    Wow dumbest thing I've read in a while. So you agree manny lost since roach said so right?

Comment

Vargas vs Granados? Quite a weird match up but anything for a good fight..

I don't think i'm suffering from it but for some maytard like you, you can assume I might.. lol...
      F Floyd and F manny!

Granados vs Vargas is a Mexican pride show down throw down. But you are Filipino, so you don't get it.

I see it like a rios vs Alvarado. Mexicans fighting the best, we fight each other, steel sharpens steel, no que no Pinoy boy toy???

This is why Filipino fighters are not as good as Mexican fighters. We fight each other just to show we are the best.

Other Filipinos, would not fight Manny, they respect him too much, fear blow back.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 04-09-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        Wow dumbest thing I've read in a while. So you agree manny lost since roach said so right?

I assume someone dumb like you would like to read dumb things once in awhile..

I agree with Sr. lil floyd should've lost to Oscar but roach was wrong. I got the fight a draw..

I know i've been trolling I give it a rest now. Macklin/Rose fight right now.. (boxing gif)

Comment

I assume someone dumb like you would like to read dumb things once in awhile..

I agree with Sr. lil floyd should've lost to Oscar but roach was wrong. I got the fight a draw..

I know i've been trolling I give it a rest now. Macklin/Rose fight right now.. (boxing gif)
          You seem to be a pure fool. Floyd beat your boy. PAC just lost. God delivered PAC into Floyd's hands.

Forget Manny, he rates the lowest on this thread. He showed up to school when Floyd made him look one dimensional in the ring. Two Pinoy fans committed suicide after Floyd schooled Fanny,.. Get over it. The Kult of the fanny???
          Last edited by Zaroku; 04-09-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            You see to be a pure fool. Floyd beat your boy. PAC just lost. God delivered PAC into Floyd's hands.

Forget Manny, he rates the lowest on this thread. He showed up to school when Floyd made him look one dimensional in the ring. Two Pinoy fans committed suicide after Floyd schooled Fanny,.. Get over it. The Kult of the fanny???

I'm might be a fool to you cos a fool like you would know one but i'm not a loser like you who troll here 24/7 posting rubbish after after rubbish, shit after shit postings..

Continue sniffing Fraud and Fanny butts and comparing which smells better and worshiping the b.itch in ur avatar..

PEACE!!!! I'M OUT!!!!!!!! lolololololo!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              the poll is very interesting.
              This poll, I believe forces some fans to do a comparative analysis and realize, Castillo did the best against Floyd, Maidana did well too.

The poll shows who did not do well, no need to restate. But the poll shows a lot of things..

Spoon... Spoon where are you??? Your slow motion whatever is needed now....

Spoon...now is your chance to fix everything.

Comment

I'm might be a fool to you cos a fool like you would know one but i'm not a loser like you who troll here 24/7 posting rubbish after after rubbish, shit after shit postings..

Continue sniffing Fraud and Fanny butts and comparing which smells better and worshiping the b.itch in ur avatar..

Yet I had to correct your Pinoy english??? Oh come on mahal!
                You stupid!

Comment

P4P you are the purest pact@rd. btw, PAC fans and others want you to stop looking stupid. What Provence are you from??? Be my driver if you have a car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Yet I had to correct your Pinoy english??? Oh come on mahal!
                    You stupid!

Thank you for correcting my Pinoy english. I'm not Pinoy btw. Maybe you can teach jhonny the b.itch some english and you can tell the posters everything about it too..

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                      castillo is the only one to beat floyd, homeboy got robbed something nasty that night.
                      Floyd won the first 6 or 7 rounds... stop listening to the commentators

Comment

Working...
                      X