Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    You're just as ******ed as they are. Why do you need three back to back posts minutes basically saying nothing?

****ing weirdo.
    Castillo beat your God!

Comment

• The thread should be who got robbed worst by floyd
      Last edited by hugh grant; 04-09-2016, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        The thread should be who got robbed most by floyd
        Hahahahahaha !!! Probably!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Castillo beat your God!
          Whose God? I'm smart enough to know it was a close fight that could have gone the other way. It didn't, hence the rematch.

Now, what's the reason for your ******ed spamming again?

Comment

Whose God? I'm smart enough to know it was a close fight that could have gone the other way. It didn't, hence the rematch.

Now, what's the reason for your ******ed spamming again?
            My bad, it could have gone either way, but it always went in Floyd's way!

Comment

My bad, it could have gone either way, but it always went in Floyd's way!
              Always? There isn't any other fight that could've "gone Floyd's way".

Once again, what's the reason for this?

137 out of 265 posts. That's the work of a lunatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                The thread should be who got robbed most by floyd
                Or???

Ever seen it not go Floyd's way???

Comment

Always? There isn't any other fight that could've "gone Floyd's way".

Once again, what's the reason for this?

137 out of 265 posts. That's the work of a lunatic.
                  The reason is this: two men step into that ****ing squared circle. Both should be presumed innocent ( not the winner ). But the mercy of the court always lands in Floyds corner, even if the compubox evidence is taken into consideration.

Note: I don't trust compubox. Them fools never fought, I did, 8 years PAL ESSJ
                  East Side San Jose.

The reason?? Interesting question?? There are lots of questions. Let me think about your lord and savior Floyd!

Comment

The reason is this: two men step into that ****ing squared circle. Both should be presumed innocent ( not the winner ). But the mercy of the court always lands in Floyds corner, even if the compubox evidence is taken into consideration.

Note: I don't trust compubox. Them fools never fought, I did, 8 years PAL ESSJ
                    East Side San Jose.

The reason?? Interesting question?? There are lots of questions. Let me think about your lord and savior Floyd!
                    All that text and you're still not saying anything. Just like I thought.

Comment

All that text and you're still not saying anything. Just like I thought.
                      Let me say this:

I firmly believe, in my opinion, Castillo beat Floyd in a very close fight!

I said something agreed???

Comment

Working...
                      X