Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Yea not sure whats what .Wouldnt be all that hard slamming Floyd so?
    P4P Floyd humiliates me. But, without rules...
    But I was his size in the 9th grade.

He is an awesome defensive minded lil dude boxer.

Was just saying, that I heard or read where Floyd

Here it is... Last 20 sec... Floyd no longer undefeated. 50cent !!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4dvm8vsh4M

Snap!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 04-06-2016, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Yea not sure whats what .Wouldnt be all that hard slamming Floyd so?
      But.... He did beat PAC!
      Castillo is questionable!

I get your point.

Was just clowning.

Comment

• I get amazed how much people clamor over Floyd and Judah having 3 interesting rounds and people using it as a marker to say he lost or Zab gave him a tough fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
          I get amazed how much people clamor over Floyd and Judah having 3 interesting rounds and people using it as a marker to say he lost or Zab gave him a tough fight.
          I didn't believe Judah was worthy of being included in this poll, so I left him out.

Castillo & Maidana make all the others look like they did not impress the fans that voted.

Comment

• Castillo won a close fight and Maidana lost a close fight. The others were clear Floyd wins whether it was clever matchmaking or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
              Castillo won a close fight and Maidana lost a close fight. The others were clear Floyd wins whether it was clever matchmaking or not.
              Johnny Rubber, my dog Jhonny Drama and I agree with your post.
              But, Maidana made it a rough and tumble affair. I enjoyed the top of the head shots, and the nut shots the most!!

We were laughing at Floyd when he looked to weeks for help!!
              Hahahahaha!

Comment

• I voted Castillo. I would have Maidana 2nd. None of the other guys on the list came close to beating him but they definitely had their moments.

I thought Zab in winning rounds 1-4 against Floyd, was actually closer to beating him than everyone on the list other than Castillo and Maidana. I did think Shane was going to KO Floyd for a minute but by the end of that round Floyd had weathered the storm.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I voted Castillo. I would have Maidana 2nd. None of the other guys on the list came close to beating him but they definitely had their moments.

I thought Zab in winning rounds 1-4 against Floyd, was actually closer to beating him than everyone on the list other than Castillo and Maidana. I did think Shane was going to KO Floyd for a minute but by the end of that round Floyd had weathered the storm.
                  I just wanted to see Floyd get tested. Wanted to see his knee or azz on the canvass, but it never happened.

My dogg Jhonny wants me to admit, that Floyd is a fighting fool. I cheered when Mosley almost had him out of there, was impressed when Floyd adjusted, and let Mosley make it to the end.

Comment

• Castillo
                    Maidana in most people eyes did beat him.
                    The one credit i do give floyd is that I believe he thinks he lost those fights as well but he rematched immediately which many fighters dont do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I just wanted to see Floyd get tested. Wanted to see his knee or azz on the canvass, but it never happened.

My dogg Jhonny wants me to admit, that Floyd is a fighting fool. I cheered when Mosley almost had him out of there, was impressed when Floyd adjusted, and let Mosley make it to the end.
                      He got KD by Zab, even though they didn't call it. I thought Maidana hurt Floyd and was winning the fight in the middle of the ring at points.

I think we all wanted to see Floyd tested. IMO he is comparable to this year's UConn Women's team; it's not that they weren't tested its just he/they are talented, mentally tough and well prepared for every test they faced.

Comment

Working...
                      X