Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    I am still yet to understand how Mosley "almost stopped him" when he didn't knock him down, didn't have him out on his feet, nothing. He......landed a good punch.
    That was the closest I have seen to anyone almost getting a knock down on Floyd. He can take a punch!

Comment

• My vote was for Castillo but i can't help but laugh at the 2 votes for Pacquiao. I wonder who they came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Yeah, but, he didn't actually win. He lost.

You think he won, which is fine. But what actually happened was he lost a close fight.

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Why are you acting like your opinion is worth more than his? Alot of people thought Castillo won. Why is your opinion right?
        That's just Dan. That's how he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          My vote was for Castillo but i can't help but laugh at the 2 votes for Pacquiao. I wonder who they came from.
          oh we know who.....spoon23 and jc88485 whatever the **** his name is lol

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post

That's just Dan. That's how he is.
            I quoted you because I respect your opinion.

You think Castillo won, that's fine. Many do. I won't argue with that opinion because it's a fair one.

But let's not pretend there's not an argument for Floyd to win either.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              My vote was for Castillo but i can't help but laugh at the 2 votes for Pacquiao. I wonder who they came from.
              I know right! Spoon has a thread on who really won in slow motion, etc.
              it is gummy! People give Maidana more love!!

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                oh we know who.....spoon23 and jc88485 whatever the **** his name is lol
                I was expecting PAC to get more votes. Cotto too!
                I invited spoon back to share his insight on who came closest... I doubt he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I was expecting PAC to get more votes. Cotto too!
                  I invited spoon back to share his insight on who came closest... I doubt he will.
                  He has entertained worse topics....he is a (pee on)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay D View Post
                    No one ever mentions Floyd's fight with Victoriano Sosa.

And Floyd did beat Castillo the first time. He won the first 5 rounds clearly. There's no way Castillo won 7 of the last 7 rounds. Lederman's scorecard was an absolute joke- he gave Castillo rounds 3, 5, 10 and 11 when they were clearly Floyd's.
                    Sosa gave a great great effort but all he managed was 3 rounds. To add, that was probably the dumbest crowd I've ever seen, to boo the decision

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      He has entertained worse topics....he is a (pee on)
                      Exactly. He is currently engaging others with his slow mention videos.

Comment

Working...
                      X