Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Agreed, I put him on the list as a kindness to global pact@rds.

I understand your question.

I did not put Canelo on the list, and people understand why.

Pact@rds are a special kinda stupid.

Castillo & PAC are running neck and neck! Hahahahahaha
    hahah fair enough, yeah saw hes got a few votes on there! Im not a big fan of either mayweather or pacquiao but ****ing hell, anyone who genuinely believe pacquiao won needs sectioning. Saying that im not sure anyone genuinely does believe it, they just refuse to admit he got schooled

Comment

• Originally posted by chris232 View Post
      hahah fair enough, yeah saw hes got a few votes on there! Im not a big fan of either mayweather or pacquiao but ****ing hell, anyone who genuinely believe pacquiao won needs sectioning. Saying that im not sure anyone genuinely does believe it, they just refuse to admit he got schooled
      Pact@rds are a persistent lot. True t@rds that is. They are a mixture of chewing gum & ****, they stick to the bottom of your shoe, and are tough to get rid of.

Spoon23, ADPO2, and Tangalog2200 will never give up fighting for p@ct@rds globally.

They all claim to love Ali, but are T@rds of the highest order.

They have tramp stamps "for PAC only"
      Or "PAC my Crack Pacman"

Comment

• Castillo 1, Maidana 1, De La Hoya, Cotto and Pacquiao... My personal opinion, i had Castillo and Pacquiao edging Mayweather out, close bouts... Maybe even DLH and Maidana but haven't watched them since years...

Comment

• Originally posted by W. Ledochowski View Post
          Castillo 1, Maidana 1, De La Hoya, Cotto and Pacquiao... My personal opinion, i had Castillo and Pacquiao edging Mayweather out, close bouts... Maybe even DLH and Maidana but haven't watched them since years...
          Oh no.. Zaroku will be upset at you for saying that.

Comment

Castillo 1, Maidana 1, De La Hoya, Cotto and Pacquiao... My personal opinion, i had Castillo and Pacquiao edging Mayweather out, close bouts... Maybe even DLH and Maidana but haven't watched them since years...
            very well stated.....

those who believed floyd schooled or dominated pac are blind floyd fanatics....

for them, floyd's boring and illegal moves are what a boxing masterpiece is made of....

they slurped them with gusto...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Oh no.. Zaroku will be upset at you for saying that.
              I don't get the DLH, Cotto, or PAC. But the first two I can see!

Comment

I agree with the first two. After that we part ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I don't get the DLH, Cotto, or PAC. But the first two I can see!
                  Yes you won't get it, and you also won't get why you ducked my question and Tangalog's question to you, but to me, that isn't a surprise since your lord and master Floyd doesn't even know why he ran and hugged against a one armed man in the biggest stage in boxing hahahaha

Comment

• How the hell is this thread 100 pages long? I thought the answer Castillo I was obvious? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      How the hell is this thread 100 pages long? I thought the answer Castillo I was obvious? lol
                      Hahahaha yeah dude, this silly thread is an obvious Castillo vote, but Zaroku doesn't get that lmao
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2016, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X