Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Green k !!! I like to see technicians and masters in any field. Artists, fighters, home builders, alto mechanics, snipers, etc!!
    I need a collection plate for green k bro...the mayweather vs Pac saga killed me for 20 lifetimes.

Friggin tards have me -12,000 in the red....im a lost cause....the hate was real

I was gonna make a new account but I was thinking **** em...THEY cant handle the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      I need a collection plate for green k bro...the mayweather vs Pac saga killed me for 20 lifetimes.

Friggin tards have me -12,000 in the red....im a lost cause....the hate was real

I was gonna make a new account but I was thinking **** em...THEY cant handle the truth.
      I have been red several times, banned 3 times. I am always a post away from being per a banned again!!!

I have never given red once. I won't give red. I just don't give green to that poster. SugarKainehook has been red from the start too.

There are clicks on this site. If you crap on their God one armed fighter, red k all day...

Comment

even then when floyd was on his baby sugar ray ****( I called him sugar lite when he was pretty boy)

trying to say the right things, calling the best out, trying his best to be liked, they didnt take to him.

He was far more exciting back then but he was stopping and knocking guys out and still hardly getting hit....casuals hate that

so as soon as he had a close fight, they disregard the facts because they wanted to see him challenged or outright lose so bad.

It was split down the middle who everyone thought won....but on this website you would have though Castillo beat him from pillar to post when in actuality it was a nip and tuck fight where floyd took the early rounds, castillo the middle and they played tug of war for supremacy.

Mayweather was better off being a prick in the long run, they didnt appreciate him when he had a 70% ko ratio and said the right things, called out everyone...GattI AND HAMED getting paid more even though he was better.....what does he do...change his persona and go on to beat all the big attractions from 130-154

I like pretty boy floyd a lot more than Money Mayweather

its like watching 2 different fighters for me.....people need to do more fantasy fights with Pretty boy floyd....not old past prime, defensive floyd in his 4th and 5th divison

Anytime you throw off the nice guy image... You get haters. Haters who didn't like you when you followed the script. Sad!!

Comment

I have been red several times, banned 3 times. I am always a post away from being per a banned again!!!

I have never given red once. I won't give red. I just don't give green to that poster. SugarKainehook has been red from the start too.

There are clicks on this site. If you crap on their God one armed fighter, red k all day...
          I have two....I have never spent an entire 24 hours in the green

how in the hell did i get that far in the red....damn is that some kind of record or something...I broke hearts on this account since 2012

Comment

I have two....I have never spent an entire 24 hours in the green

how in the hell did i get that far in the red....damn is that some kind of record or something...I broke hearts on this account since 2012
            You hurt them with mental body shots, and they get their circle jerking fanboys to all give you red.. They know who they are...

Comment

Anytime you throw off the nice guy image... You get haters. Haters who didn't like you when you followed the script. Sad!!
              I think its the jack johnson complex....make it look too easy

Ali went through it....roy jones....pernell whitaker....

doesnt even matter your personality....people believe in bull**** sometimes....like underdog stories...cant relate to dominance.

this is one of my favorite quotes from uncle roger.....

Comment

You hurt them with mental body shots, and they get their circle jerking fanboys to all give you red.. They know who they are...
                wow...thats deep....and a little disturbing

Comment

I think its the jack johnson complex....make it look too easy

Ali went through it....roy jones....pernell whitaker....

doesnt even matter your personality....people believe in bull**** sometimes....like underdog stories...cant relate to dominance.

this is one of my favorite quotes from uncle roger.....

I like jack a lot. America owes him a lot... A ****ing shame! Great clip. Roger while he was still lucid.

Comment

wow...thats deep....and a little disturbing
                    Sent you a PM

Comment

I like jack a lot. America owes him a lot... A ****ing shame! Great clip. Roger while he was still lucid.
                      I definitely miss this roger....from the late 90s until around 2012...I could can sit back ...with a 6 pack and listen to his sound bites

he tells it how he feels it like an older cousin or uncle

Comment

Working...
                      X