Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    in my opinion.

In order!

Castillo in their first fight
    Maidana in their first fight
    Cotto
    Mosley, cuz he had Floyd hurt and Almost down
    PACMAN
    De La Hoya

His women??
    If you're gonna give Mosley credit for almost beating Floyd cause he had him hurt badly then you have to add chop chop Corley to your list cause he had Floyd hurt just as bad if not worst.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
      If you're gonna give Mosley credit for almost beating Floyd cause he had him hurt badly then you have to add chop chop Corley to your list cause he had Floyd hurt just as bad if not worst.
      You got me there. Lemme rematch that fight and will add if I can!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
        Nobody

Nobody even took more than a round or two off floyd and that's only cos he was taking those rounds off

out of that list though i have to go with mosley
        But, what about those crazy slow motion video t@rds??
        Based on the results so far, Castillo is by far the guy who came closest!
        De La Hoya gets no love!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I am no yard! Ask spoon and company to stop.

I watched his appreciation video and wondered how others felt. I am not presenting idiotic slow motion videos trying to convince anyone that Floyd never lost. Just asking who fight fans think came closer.

Spoon is out of control with ******!
          **** off. You're just as bad as they are. The sole intention of this thread is to bait them into a response, just like you've been doing in their threads.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Castillo won the first fight so there's no "closest." He won.

The closest was Maidana.
            Yeah, but, he didn't actually win. He lost.

You think he won, which is fine. But what actually happened was he lost a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Yeah, but, he didn't actually win. He lost.

You think he won, which is fine. But what actually happened was he lost a close fight.
              Why are you acting like your opinion is worth more than his? Alot of people thought Castillo won. Why is your opinion right?

Comment

I've watched Floyd-Castillo twice since it originally aired. Both times gave it to Floyd 115-113, and am sick to death of hearing people cry about that one. Castillo is one of my favorite fighters, he fought his ass off, but Floyd won.

Only watched the second half of Maidana fight live and I was pretty drunk, wasn't paying attention. I watched it sober a few days later and, even giving Floyd the close rounds, had it for Maidana. Absolutely amazed me, but Maidana won that one in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  **** off. You're just as bad as they are. The sole intention of this thread is to bait them into a response, just like you've been doing in their threads.
                  I actually have stated many times in previous posts that Castillo won. But that was actually a close fight.

He was the champion and deserved the benefit of the decision in a close fight.

DLH is doing bad.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I've watched Floyd-Castillo twice since it originally aired. Both times gave it to Floyd 115-113, and am sick to death of hearing people cry about that one. Castillo is one of my favorite fighters, he fought his ass off, but Floyd won.

Only watched the second half of Maidana fight live and I was pretty drunk, wasn't paying attention. I watched it sober a few days later and, even giving Floyd the close rounds, had it for Maidana. Absolutely amazed me, but Maidana won that one in my eyes.
                    It could have gone either way. But Floyd got him in the rematch!!

Comment

Looking at the poll options, the Cotto fight was a good fight, but Cotto lost almost every round. Just because a guy did better than guys usually do or better than the last round, you can't just give them rounds for that. That's called being biased/Max Kellerman. Got to treat each round like it's a fight all it's own. Cotto was right there for every round, but I don't think he won more than three. And that's not a slight against Cotto, that was a badass fight and a great performance, but that's how things went.

And the De La Hoya fight was such a drunk, ****ty ****** after they'd billed it as the lay of the century that I've forgotten how competitive it even was. I remember Oscar fighting ****** and looking bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X