Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hBO is doing a horrible job at MY fight, I mean in terms of keeping viewers informed on showtimes.

Where are past episodes of "MY fiught"????

Comment

• here is road to kovalev-ward full
      I actually liked the My Fight doc better. HBO doesn't seem like they're supporting this fight to the best of their ability.......

Comment

• Originally posted by firstborn View Post
        I actually liked the My Fight doc better. HBO doesn't seem like they're supporting this fight to the best of their ability.......
        Yeah it has budget cuts written all over it, although my fight was really good..... the worst thing for me was there was no Face off with Max Kellerman, I'm really upset they didn't do one because that would have been a great watch

Comment

• Yeah it has budget cuts written all over it, although my fight was really good..... the worst thing for me was there was no Face off with Max Kellerman, I'm really upset they didn't do one because that would have been a great watch
          Damn, you're right. Sad to see the shape HBO is in now.....hope they can eventually rebound.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Yeah it has budget cuts written all over it, although my fight was really good..... the worst thing for me was there was no Face off with Max Kellerman, I'm really upset they didn't do one because that would have been a great watch
            ... I think that team Kovalev didn't want that -- Kovalev barely speaks English and Ward is, by far, the best well spoken guy in the sport to date...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... I think that team Kovalev didn't want that -- Kovalev barely speaks English and Ward is, by far, the best well spoken guy in the sport to date...
              They do those where fighters spoke in their native language, though, I recall having seen a couple in the past, e.g. Provodnikov in Russian, Margarito in Spanish. They translate directly during the session with earphones/ an interpreter it seems.

Comment

• Any free links?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  They do those where fighters spoke in their native language, though, I recall having seen a couple in the past, e.g. Provodnikov in Russian, Margarito in Spanish. They translate directly during the session with earphones/ an interpreter it seems.
                  ... believe me man: Ward is so articulate and intelligent that he would outspeak even Max Kellerman in a face-to-face show...

... team Kovalev knew what they were doing...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... believe me man: Ward is so articulate and intelligent that he would outspeak even Max Kellerman in a face-to-face show...

... team Kovalev knew what they were doing...
                    But the more people watch the fight, the more money Kovalev makes. And if Ward out-talked him in the face to face, Krusher could still have the last word when they meet in the ring.

Froch did ok in his face to face with Ward. In fact, I gave that one to Froch, on points. Ward still won the fight doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      But the more people watch the fight, the more money Kovalev makes. And if Ward out-talked him in the face to face, Krusher could still have the last word when they meet in the ring.

Froch did ok in his face to face with Ward. In fact, I gave that one to Froch, on points. Ward still won the fight doe.
                      Froch, too, is an intelligent outspoken guy... and, as compared to Ward, I find Froch as being more sincere...

Comment

Working...
                      X