Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I'm going optimistic and saying 300-350k.
    I hope so. If it does that, I'm more than sure Kova and Ward would be happy to do a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
      Ward by ko
      For some reason I see that

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        what's the PPV numbers for this, any guessers? I say 210?
        They're not draws, but Ward did over a million on HBO this year and Kovalev is usually solid too. I think there will be a synergy in that the match is so intriguing and the fight is so meaningful. I'm guessing 325k, which is a lot but this fight is being used as the example for what is "right" about boxing and I think boxing fans will pay to experience that.
        Last edited by Redd Foxx; 11-01-2016, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Whats up with Roc Nation and Kathy Duva. The promotion of this fight is been weak ass ***. WTF, with the fight just around the corner you see this fight advertised no where. With this being the biggest matchup of the year and a very compelling one at that, youd think they put money into the promotional budget for advertising. After the sour taste of last years mega fight, here was boxings chance to get some good karma back and turn two great fighters into very popular fighters.

What a shame.

Comment

• Hot off the presses

Comment

• Gvozdyk vs. Chilemba is a good undercard fight:

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Whats up with Roc Nation and Kathy Duva. The promotion of this fight is been weak ass ***. WTF, with the fight just around the corner you see this fight advertised no where. With this being the biggest matchup of the year and a very compelling one at that, youd think they put money into the promotional budget for advertising. After the sour taste of last years mega fight, here was boxings chance to get some good karma back and turn two great fighters into very popular fighters.

What a shame.
                  Roc Nation people seem to know very little about promoting a fight. If Ward was wiser, he'd have signed with a different promoter.

Main Events are doing ALL the promotion for this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Roc Nation people seem to know very little about promoting a fight. If Ward was wiser, he'd have signed with a different promoter.

Main Events are doing ALL the promotion for this one.
                    Well i agree that Roc Nation seem to know nothing when it comes to promoting, but at the time Main Events who have been in the game a long time is not doing **** to push this fight to the forefront.

Main Events has a big fight in their hands and to me they are dropping the ball with promoting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Hot off the presses

That was bad-ass! Thank you.
                      Love that this fight doesn't need to be built off animosity or shyt talk. It's just the 2 best, undefeated, in their primes, facing each other. No artificial drama needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X