Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    They announced them already, it's Moretti, Ross, and Levi.
    All three have turned in very bad scorecards in the past.

So Kovalev needs a KO to win. A bad ref will prevent that, by protecting Ward, giving him time to recover if he's hurt, and allowing him to use whatever illegal tactics he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      All three have turned in very bad scorecards in the past.

So Kovalev needs a KO to win. A bad ref will prevent that, by protecting Ward, giving him time to recover if he's hurt, and allowing him to use whatever illegal tactics he wants.

I later said further down I was kidding, lol.

And stop with your little decision trolling crap. Robberies and corruption happen in boxing but you blow it way out of proportion.

You are a good poster when you aren't making race baiting posts and subtlely nut hugging white fighters and embracing things like corruption. It's tired dude it really is.

I think Kovalev can win a decision against any opponent anywhere, I never put stock into the refs or judges, it doesn't happen often enough for that to be the case and even if it did it's out of our control as fans and it's petty to bring that up, what we should be discussing is how the fight plays out, not what external variables could affect the fight results.

Comment

I later said further down I was kidding, lol.

And stop with your little decision trolling crap. Robberies and corruption happen in boxing but you blow it way out of proportion.

You are a good poster when you aren't making race baiting posts and subtlely nut hugging white fighters and embracing things like corruption. It's tired dude it really is.

I think Kovalev can win a decision against any opponent anywhere, I never put stock into the refs or judges, it doesn't happen often enough for that to be the case and even if it did it's out of our control as fans and it's petty to bring that up, what we should be discussing is how the fight plays out, not what external variables could affect the fight results.
        youre naive mate

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          youre naive mate
          And you're a troll who makes real Golovkin fans look bad with your delusions and constant bait.

Go the **** away.

Comment

And you're a troll who makes real Golovkin fans look bad with your delusions and constant bait.

Go the **** away.
            lol so you cant imagine a scenario where the american ward gets home cooking against the russian? bad refs have been a part of his fights. 88 clinches and 5 headbutts against kessler- no points deducted. When he started fouling rodriguez, how did the ref respond? by taking points off of BOTH fighters which is completely pointless. He got away with some really nasty elbows against bika. Just have a think about why ward turned down a career best payday to fight froch in nottingham.... surely that would have been easy money for a guy hes already beat....

Comment

• Any way to watch this fight for free?

Comment

• i was at the bar and overheard the bartender tell another guy "eff the mma card, next week theres boxing with the number 1 and 2 pound for pound light heavyweights, they're beasts who knock everyone out...gonna be a war"

i didnt have the heart to tell them that it wouldnt be a slugfest. they seemed pretty amped to watch boxing so i wasnt gonna shiiit on their parade lol.

i was pretty surprised to hear them talking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                  Any way to watch this fight for free?
                  download it here on sunday morning in the video trading block forum. dont be posting any spoilers in there though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    lol so you cant imagine a scenario where the american ward gets home cooking against the russian? bad refs have been a part of his fights. 88 clinches and 5 headbutts against kessler- no points deducted. When he started fouling rodriguez, how did the ref respond? by taking points off of BOTH fighters which is completely pointless. He got away with some really nasty elbows against bika. Just have a think about why ward turned down a career best payday to fight froch in nottingham.... surely that would have been easy money for a guy hes already beat....
                    in the bika fight, ward launched this vicious elbow that was 100% intentional. not even a warning. i think it was somewhere between rounds 6 and 8. that was a dirty, dirty fight. bika is a rough and tumble guy but ward put his dirt to shame that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by gauze View Post
                      download it here on sunday morning in the video trading block forum. dont be posting any spoilers in there though.
                      Will there be a łink

Comment

Working...
                      X