Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Yes that's him, and he's definitely no bum.
    Yet GGG gets no credit for beating him

Comment

• De la rosa ,must see that Stevens is weak,he should attack more,he will lose decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
        Yet GGG gets no credit for beating him
        People who don't give fair credit to GGG for his opponents are people you really shouldn't be listening to.

Comment

People who don't give fair credit to GGG for his opponents are people you really shouldn't be listening to.

Sounds like he sucks tonight

Comment

hurt his left hand in the 4th

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Paulie has known Stevens for years. Might have something to do with it.
              He didn't sound biased but i didnt know he knew him and Macklin has it 1 pt closer then Paulie but still wide. They were surprised with HBO card saying De la Rosa was active but he not landing anything or most punches are on the gloves.

Comment

• No idea how this might be scored, haven't been scoring the rounds, but I could see how DLR stole it possibly.

Comment

• De la Rosa is talking about triple G to Stevens?LMAO

Comment

No idea how this might be scored, haven't been scoring the rounds, but I could see how DLR stole it possibly.
                    Yea, it's one of those where one guy is obviously the more capable fighter, but the other was actually doing the work.

Comment

He almost had him out of there early and then hurt his left hand (his best punch is a left hook) so he has been fighting with one hand and still might have won on the cards.

It's not his best showing, but i'm not going to criticize a guy for not getting a guy out of there fighting with one hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X