Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    I've been leaning that way for a minute. Kovo is good but Ward somehow always pulls it off. I'm hoping for an action packed fight with no doubt who the winner is
    The fight I think ends in one of two ways, Ward via decision or Kovalev within the distance.

I want to bet money on this, but my wallet is hesitant on such an unsure thing

Comment

• Just found out they are airing the off ppv undercard on Direct tv.

Comment

• Comment

• Ward got dem Holyfield tactics down 2 a key.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            It's not all conspiracy, that's for sure. Those elbows and headbutts are flying here.

Comment

• I think people get wrapped around certain fighters who have built an aura around themselves. Especially along the lines of Ward and Kovalev. Kovalev's punching power, Ward's boxing ability. Regardless of what you think of either fighter, never forget it's a fight. Anything can happen in one, all it takes is one punch and someone is out of there, whether you are pillow fisted like Malignaggi or if you got bricks in your gloves like K. Holt.

In the end, it's a good day for boxing when two of the best come together to prove who is better.
              Last edited by LacingTheGloves; 11-17-2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Two more days!! Lets goo!!

Kovalev's ready. Easy work Kovalev.

I just want Saturday to hurry up and end so that we can see if Adonis will finally stop ducking Kovalev and fight him.

Ward to finish 2016, Adonis in March 2017, sounds good to me. Don't get your hopes up, though.

Comment

• Why isnt there any undercards for this fight?

Comment

• One thing is for sure...if Ward is to win, it has to be a convincing victory. Every promoter has some issues, but Main Events in particular, has been the beneficiary of some shadey judging. It probably because, as a smaller company, they can't afford any misteps, when it comes to their meal tickets, as the big guns. Adamek and Glazcov were protected.

If you go in there and he get dominated, like Curtis Stevens by Triple G, there's nothing they can do for you. Its when it goes to the cards, is when you're in trouble. Jay Z has a lout of clout in the MUSIC business. But it's pretty obvious that he's a bit player in the boxing world. Main Events is the big dog here.

If it's highly competitive and goes to the cards Ward is in trouble . If Ward appears to wins 7-8 of the rounds, he's in trouble. What they do then is put a draw on you. Ward has to put out 118 type of performance.
                    Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 11-17-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• The Fight Game: Melissa Stark goes 1-on-1 with Virgil Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X