Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Couldn't Hurt Cotto, What Happens With GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    then why is that killer scared of the lil red kid ?

2-3 months ago, Golovkin said that he can beat anybody at 154

So, if he can beat Canelo at 155, then why not just do it ?

lil'G is desperate for exposure and that would be his biggest payday by far

no hating, it's a fair question

And don't say principles, or for the integrity of boxing..... because neither Golovkin nor Canelo give 2 fk's about that stuff.

It is clearly obvious why they refuse to fight Canelo at 155.

They don't want to fight Canelo without an advantage..... or, they know that Golovkin cannot make 155 without compromising himself.

I am not hating dude, that is obviously why..... right ?
    You sound like a hater. I go home every night and check the forums and here you are in every thread and even in the thread not talking about ggg you keep repeating the same stuff over and over. You seem so blinded by hate you don't even know your hating.

Personally I don't care what weight they fight at but how does fighting at the mw limit gives ggg an advantage? That's what they're suppose to be fighting at. And yes they do care about the belt. They put out numerous statement making it that they are more interested in the belt and unifying the mw division then a fight with canelo. This isn't ggg pulling up a ww to 160 for a size advantage either. Nelo walks around bigger than ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
      You sound like a hater. I go home every night and check the forums and here you are in every thread and even in the thread not talking about ggg you keep repeating the same stuff over and over. You seem so blinded by hate you don't even know your hating.

Personally I don't care what weight they fight at but how does fighting at the mw limit gives ggg an advantage? That's what they're suppose to be fighting at. And yes they do care about the belt. They put out numerous statement making it that they are more interested in the belt and unifying the mw division then a fight with canelo. This isn't ggg pulling up a ww to 160 for a size advantage either. Nelo walks around bigger than ggg.

Bingo you hit the nail on the head

Comment

Canelo doesnt have to hurt GGG to win , its a fight that could possibly go the distance so that in itself can make things interesting .

Comment

In this very article, Sanchez admitted why Golovkin will not be a man of his word and negotiate on the weight with Canelo, and likely Cotto as well.

Sanchez admitted that Cotto/Canelo are not genuine middleweights, and he doesn't think smaller guys can handle "a true middleweight like Golovkin at the full divisional limit of 160".

They are not willing to risk fighting Canelo without an advantage.

#teambull****
          #anyonefrom154-168doe
          then why is that killer scared of the lil red kid ?

2-3 months ago, Golovkin said that he can beat anybody at 154

So, if he can beat Canelo at 155, then why not just do it ?

lil'G is desperate for exposure and that would be his biggest payday by far

no hating, it's a fair question

And don't say principles, or for the integrity of boxing..... because neither Golovkin nor Canelo give 2 fk's about that stuff.

It is clearly obvious why they refuse to fight Canelo at 155.

They don't want to fight Canelo without an advantage..... or, they know that Golovkin cannot make 155 without compromising himself.

I am not hating dude, that is obviously why..... right ?
          Blatant lie.

Second, how is Canelo fighting at 160 an advantage for GGG? The belt is at 160 and GGG has never fought at any other weight.

Obviously GGG won't fight at 155 for the first time in the biggest fight of his career. It makes no sense. He wants to keep himself in best condition. My problem is that you think GGG wants to do to canelo what canelo is doing to GGG. You are wrong because not fighting at 155 will not hurt canelo, in fact it's probably more comfortable for him. GGG isn't trying to put a disadvantage onto Ginger like how Ginger is trying to do with the catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
            Its amazing how much you dislike this fighter, is it because every expert in the sport including most of the top trainers says this guy is a shoe in for the P4P shortlist but you seem to believe they are all either idiots or wrong? For a fighter that as you say is a diva with nobody's on his resume, why are the top names avoiding him like the plague? Should be easy work for Cotto, Canelo, Danny Jacobs etc? What it sounds like to me is you are jealous, because your hero is either ducking this guy or had his ass kicked by him? Which is it?
            Golovkin has yet to fight an elite fighter , so there is nothing to be jealous of , and I'm my own hero by the way. Billy Joe & Peter Quillen ducked GGG that's it , meanwhile CANELO ,WARD ,LARA ,DEGEALE ,JACOBS & RAMIREZ all want GGG from 154-168 pounds , like he said he fights at but Golovkin finds excuses to not make the big fights. CANELO BY KO 155-160.

Comment

Canelo by decision

Comment

Originally posted by spanishboxing View Post
                Still pretending. .khan is WW. .Wade a MW. .and yes wade vs 3G a sht fight...but since I made my point about Canelo skills u take to insult by referring to me getting wet..lol..I stick to boxing. .like i said his resume won't help him vs GGG...and neither will him being da A side...3G will do as he pleases with Canelo in da ring. .and it's not just 3G. .ones canelo starts fighting guys his weight he will get hurt. .KO TKO. .so lets hope he becomes this slick stick n move in n out fighter u think he is. ..I just want him to learn how to cut da ring off /uses da jab
                Cool you think Saul suks and will get KO'd by EVERYONE at MW! I like $$$$ over opinions... Talk is cheap and everyone has an opinion. I'm sure you have D-Wade and Pepe Lemuix KOing Canelo in like the first 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Cool you think Saul suks and will get KO'd by EVERYONE at MW! I like $$$$ over opinions... Talk is cheap and everyone has an opinion. I'm sure you have D-Wade and Pepe Lemuix KOing Canelo in like the first 30 seconds.
                  Not by everyone at MW. .but da odds are good..he definitely won't be KO TKO by small fighters he keeps facing. .skills ain't his advantage vs those small fighters..it's his size. .reason he won't move up in weigh and keeps fighting smaller guys..never said he sucked..he just isn't da fighter u mention. .canelo is more of a name than great. .fun to watch doe wen he fights stationary small targets..moving ones not so much..ur $ or opinions won't help Canelo vs GGG. .

Comment

Not by everyone at MW. .but da odds are good..he definitely won't be KO TKO by small fighters he keeps facing. .skills ain't his advantage vs those small fighters..it's his size. .reason he won't move up in weigh and keeps fighting smaller guys..never said he sucked..he just isn't da fighter u mention. .canelo is more of a name than great. .fun to watch doe wen he fights stationary small targets..moving ones not so much..ur $ or opinions won't help Canelo vs GGG. .
                    Yet you think EVERYONE has the skills of GGG and cut off the ring like that! I can name only a few who could do that and NONE of these MW's...You MUST be right and ALL the EXPERTS who are PAID are wrong. GTFOH clown! GGG is special. These OTHER MW"S are NOT! hence ex-139 lbers run sht outside of GGG...

Comment

I know and bet $$$$$$ Canelo last on the over/under against GGG.
                      Your OTHER MW's??? I'll fkn OWN you when you quit bragging about BS. This AINT the PAST HOMIE!!!! This division SUKS!!! Take Wade, Monhoe, Lemuix, And I got Saul! And DUMB FUK!!! GGG has been at 160 SINCE BIRTH!!!! Have that FUK move up! FKN Biatch as HYPOCRITE

Comment

Working...
                      X