Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Couldn't Hurt Cotto, What Happens With GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
    I question how long some of you have watched boxing, and if you have been watching long, why not try to learn?

Cotto's fight plan was to move around and box, hoping he would accumulate rounds in doing so. Then after, around the middle rounds, try to push Canelo on his back foot, and start landing heavier shots. When Cotto realized he couldn't back Canelo up successfully, Cotto continued boxing. There was no running, or bicycle riding as you tards like to put it, as evidenced by the fact that Cotto out punched Canelo by almost 200 punches. 255 of which were power punches, only 43 less than Canelo's 298 power punches. I've seen the fight 5 times, because I enjoy breaking down fights, Cotto was never hurt, never showed any signs of being hurt by a punch. You can't "run" and throw 200 more punches than your opponent. It's reveals a lack of knowledge to even suggest it.

I totally just imagined Cotto doing a rendition of the stanky leg... My bad, I'm sorry.

Comment

Abel Sanchez is full of lies and hypocracy as well as fear!

*UNLEASH THE CANELO*
      We are comparing a Hall of Famer(Cotto) vs A Bum Tamer(GGG)
      Styles make fights, Golovkin is by no means as good as Miguel Cotto, Golovkin can't do all the things Cotto can, and still Canelo made Cotto miss 79% of his punches. Canelo will tee off on Golovkin and crack his chin , shoot Monroe Jr. landed at will and busted his face up, that's bad news going up against Canelo. Abel Sanchez is banking on getting Canelo stripped and avoiding the fight, that's why a few years ago ABEL wanted the Canelo fight at any weight now he says 160 only or no fight , a tactic used for damage control for the obvious duck. Canelo has been fighting at 155 for his last 5 fights including his next and GGG has been calling out everyone from 154-168 his last five fights so it's obvious team GGG are scared and rather duck then take their loss to Canelo, I mean Golovkin has only fought bums and will continue to fight only bums because he is allowed that luxury and praised for not taking risks not fighting the best not having a resume. GOLOVKIN'S best wins are fabricated stories from sparring sessions, like the good ol" GGG ko'd Kovalev in sparring" , "GGG Ko'd Butterbean with a bodyshot it was unbelievable GGG punched through 90 pounds of blubber to get to Butterbeans liver." GGG the biggest Diva in Boxing, I won't be surprised if they strip Golovkin of his "interim" status for being such a Diva & Ducker. GGG went from "only the big fights from 154-168" to "only 160 vs bums of my choice" , from "self proclaimed boogyman" to "witness protection program/protective custody" !.

$$$/CANELO\$$$
      THE NEW KING OF BOXING #1 P4P
      -CANELO SCHOOLS & KO'S GGG JAMES KIRKLAND STYLE
      Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 02-14-2016, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        In this very article, Sanchez admitted why Golovkin will not be a man of his word and negotiate on the weight with Canelo, and likely Cotto as well.

Sanchez admitted that Cotto/Canelo are not genuine middleweights, and he doesn't think smaller guys can handle "a true middleweight like Golovkin at the full divisional limit of 160".

They are not willing to risk fighting Canelo without an advantage.

#teambull****
        #anyonefrom154-168doe
        what advantage tho?

You slime sucker of a hater. GGG is a monster both because of his power and his ring iq. His ability to cut off the ring and his shot selection is second to none

Comment

It sounds like they're getting frustrated with not being able to land the big fights so now they're trying to incite a response?

Comment

if i was GGG i would take the fight at 155.
            GGG by ko

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post

I totally just imagined Cotto doing a rendition of the stanky leg... My bad, I'm sorry.

No one ever said Cotto didn't get hit, simply that he didn't get hurt. The smaller man took a clean solid shot from the bigger man, took a step and re balanced, I mean it ain't rocket science. Getting punched hurts, so if we're going by that then Cotto hurt Canelo as well. When you say a fighter hurt another fighter your saying the fighter was visibly in distress, shaky, struggling to stand or respond, looking for a way out. That never happened in this fight, and the video you posted only further proves the point, Canelo lands a clean shot on a fighter who he out weighed by almost 20 lbs, and all that punch did was force the smaller fighter to re balance. C'mon.

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
                what advantage tho?

You slime sucker of a hater. GGG is a monster both because of his power and his ring iq. His ability to cut off the ring and his shot selection is second to none

then why is that killer scared of the lil red kid ?

2-3 months ago, Golovkin said that he can beat anybody at 154

So, if he can beat Canelo at 155, then why not just do it ?

lil'G is desperate for exposure and that would be his biggest payday by far

no hating, it's a fair question

And don't say principles, or for the integrity of boxing..... because neither Golovkin nor Canelo give 2 fk's about that stuff.

It is clearly obvious why they refuse to fight Canelo at 155.

They don't want to fight Canelo without an advantage..... or, they know that Golovkin cannot make 155 without compromising himself.

I am not hating dude, that is obviously why..... right ?

Comment

Some of the comments on here, not even surprised really. Cotto was hurt multiple times but the reason why others have been able to put him in more trouble has everything to do with Cotto being the bigger man for most of his career and fighting like one. He understood what he was up against with Canelo and while he did NOT run, he was more defensively responsible.

Canelo will hurt Golovkin when the fight happens, I have absolutely no doubts.

Comment

Golovkin went from self proclaimed "Boogieman" to "Witness Protection Program"!

*168 DOWN TO 154 NO MORE THE FEAR IS REAL*

-CANELO WILL OUTCLASS GGG-

•CANELO #1 P4P•
                    -2015 FIGHTER OF THE YEAR
                    -2015 KNOCKOUT OF THE YEAR
                    Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 02-15-2016, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                      *UNLEASH THE CANELO*
                      We are comparing a Hall of Famer(Cotto) vs A Bum Tamer(GGG)
                      Styles make fights, Golovkin is by no means as good as Miguel Cotto, Golovkin can't do all the things Cotto can, and still Canelo made Cotto miss 79% of his punches. Canelo will tee off on Golovkin and crack his chin , shoot Monroe Jr. landed at will and busted his face up, that's bad news going up against Canelo. Abel Sanchez is banking on getting Canelo stripped and avoiding the fight, that's why a few years ago ABEL wanted the Canelo fight at any weight now he says 160 only or no fight , a tactic used for damage control for the obvious duck. Canelo has been fighting at 155 for his last 5 fights including his next and GGG has been calling out everyone from 154-168 his last five fights so it's obvious team GGG are scared and rather duck then take their loss to Canelo, I mean Golovkin has only fought bums and will continue to fight only bums because he is allowed that luxury and praised for not taking risks not fighting the best not having a resume. GOLOVKIN'S best wins are fabricated stories from sparring sessions, like the good ol" GGG ko'd Kovalev in sparring" , "GGG Ko'd Butterbean with a bodyshot it was unbelievable GGG punched through 90 pounds of blubber to get to Butterbeans liver." GGG the biggest Diva in Boxing, I won't be surprised if they strip Golovkin of his "interim" status for being such a Diva & Ducker. GGG went from "only the big fights from 154-168" to "only 160 vs bums of my choice" , from "self proclaimed boogyman" to "witness protection program/protective custody" !.

$$$/CANELO\$$$
                      THE NEW KING OF BOXING #1 P4P
                      -CANELO SCHOOLS & KO'S GGG JAMES KIRKLAND STYLE
                      Its amazing how much you dislike this fighter, is it because every expert in the sport including most of the top trainers says this guy is a shoe in for the P4P shortlist but you seem to believe they are all either idiots or wrong? For a fighter that as you say is a diva with nobody's on his resume, why are the top names avoiding him like the plague? Should be easy work for Cotto, Canelo, Danny Jacobs etc? What it sounds like to me is you are jealous, because your hero is either ducking this guy or had his ass kicked by him? Which is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X